News: Gallop plans to lead commission

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Independent commission or not, NRL chief executive David Gallop has no intention of relinquishing his position.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5118-gallop-plans-to-lead-commission.html">Read the full article</a>

It says "Independent Commission" you arse clown! How can it be independent with a News Ltd stooge running it???????

They should put a vote to the players, club staff and supporters as to who should be running the independant commison.

If they do Gallop wouldn't get a vote. 

Appointment of CEO and other positions such as Clown Love should be the first task of the new commission. Gallop will be the incumbent when the commission is formed and can apply, but there will be a very strong push for a clean start, and rightly so. There is absolutely no reason why he is indispensable or 'deserves' to stay on. CEO will be a critical appointment.

id like to see how gallop goes with news out of the picture i rate him but i tend to feel hes a puppet atm

with all parties in this situation having to give to gain. From memory one of News ltd conditions to exit the game was that gallop was to get the job for 5 years. If true, the fact news have stipulated this as a condition, they obviously feel as though they have something to gain by his appointment. mmmmmmmmmm

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8