News: Cane toads tell NSW to FOG off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>AS if winning five straight series isn't enough, Queensland have now arrogantly denied former NSW Origin greats the right to be called FOGS.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5109-cane-toads-tell-nsw-to-fog-off.html">Read the full article</a>

Knowing the split in the Cane Toad's camp they will probably start another Queensland group soon - the BOGS (Black Origin Greats)

TBH I don't blame them. They do a lot of work for Queensland Origin, everyone knows the FOGS as QLD so why keep it in NSW we we can start our own independent banner and make it better.

I agree Dan. There is no doubt that FOGS is directly linked to Queensland and the work they do collectively. I have never liked the word 'brand' relating to things like this but in this instance it is appropriate - having Blues associated with this Cane Toad organisation will definitely lower the value of their brand (or maybe increase it :) ).

The dotted line between NSW and Qld is there for a reason, someone grab a saw...

For an NRL/ARL one you could have

Former Allstar Greats

I heard/read that the NSW players were calling their FOGS, Fat Old Guys.

Now it might be a joke , but it may also display the difference in the respect the two sides have for their history.

Dan link said:
For an NRL/ARL one you could have

Former Allstar Greats

What about former test players group called:

FAGS - Former Australian Greats

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4