News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will get shouted down by some on here but I would leave Api out on current form. While no where near the finished product Fainu needed to be a full 80.min player. His ability demands it and if he was told your our man I believe he would kick on again.
The 1 2 punch worked earlier in the season because Fainu wasnt up to speed for a full 80min shift. That has changed now. Hes ready.
Say what you like but the side hasn't played as well these last 3 rounds since api returned.

Suli was garbage in defence. Turns sideways like the Titanic.
On both occasions when try’s were scored against us tonight, DCE caused confusion in the line, but he more than made up for it. Suli more than made up for his error as well.

Suli is becoming a very damaging centre... he’s charting an upwards trajectory. All players make errors, and we won by 20 points.

On both occasions when try’s were scored against us tonight, DCE caused confusion in the line, but he more than made up for it. Suli more than made up for his error as well.

Suli is becoming a very damaging centre... he’s charting an upwards trajectory. All players make errors, and we won by 20 points.

So it's DCE's fault that Suli cannot defend laterally?
DCE was not around when the winger ran past Suli on Wests line in the 1st half to run 50m's- just Suli being oh so slow.

So it's DCE's fault that Suli cannot defend laterally?
DCE was not around when the winger ran past Suli on Wests line in the 1st half to run 50m's- just Suli being oh so slow.
Mate if you don’t think Suli is going well good luck to you... there are some on here who claim Dessie isn’t Manly... can’t please everyone.

Mate if you don’t think Suli is going well good luck to you... there are some on here who claim Dessie isn’t Manly... can’t please everyone.

I said his defence is ****. He is going ok with the rest of his game.

However, how did he go compared to Elliott tonight?
Elliott had better stats, except for his bombed try and did not miss 3 crucial tackles.

Imo, Elliott was a lot better

I said his defence is ****. He is going ok with the rest of his game.

However, how did he go compared to Elliott tonight?
Elliott had better stats, except for his bombed try and did not miss 3 crucial tackles.

Imo, Elliott was a lot better
Elliott was terrific- except for butchering a try ( to his skipper no less).

Elliott was terrific- except for butchering a try ( to his skipper no less).

He is an A grade hog and it's the 3rd time he has done it this season.

I understand he wants to impress but he NEEDS to understand that he will be more impresses if he passes the ball like a team player does.

Example: Garrick to Suli tonight.

Pull your head in Elliot or Des will pull it in for you.

IMO, Fainu is now the top dummy half in the club and should be in the starting side. For a young player, he so much game awareness and seems to have 'time' to weigh up situations, nearly always taking the best option in attack. He is a very natural footie player - just needs to work on his kicking skills to round out his game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8