News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A game is not won or lost on one bad play or decision, although it often feels like it at the time. If you look back you will see numerous moments that were possibly tipping points. Of course, I too groaned loudly when Api threw that pass, but by that stage we were looking for a miracle win (which we almost achieved).
Which we would have achieved if he didn't pass it forward. Its like ben hunt dropping the ball in the gf.. say what you like that cost them the game

Which we would have achieved if he didn't pass it forward. Its like ben hunt dropping the ball in the gf.. say what you like that cost them the game
That's ridiculous.
However, what I will concede is that Api's performance will not help his chances of being chased by the Worriers.
In fact, on last night's performance, the Worriers showed they have the players to be finals contenders. What they need is a coach like Bellyache who can improve their mindset so that they play their best most weeks.

.... seems i was wrong.
You certainly are.

I haven't got time for turncoat supporters who wanna cheer from the top of their lungs one week and crucify a guy for a error and draw a long ****in' bow about how it cost us the game...that is juvenile nonsense. 12 year old kids kick the bucket like that..."oh my football team didn't win wa wa wa, I am angry now, let's get rid of that naughty player that I don't like anymore".

You certainly are.

I haven't got time for turncoat supporters who wanna cheer from the top of their lungs one week and crucify a guy for a error and draw a long ****in' bow about how it cost us the game...that is juvenile nonsense. 12 year old kids kick the bucket like that..."oh my football team didn't win wa wa wa, I am angry now, let's get rid of that naughty player that I don't like anymore".
Why so mad ? Hahaha turncoat supporter? What the heck! Sorry i guess your the ultimate fan boy ;) let me ask you did ben hunt cost them the gf with that dropped ball??? Be honest and calm down no need to **** the bed like api did last night

That's ridiculous.
However, what I will concede is that Api's performance will not help his chances of being chased by the Worriers.
In fact, on last night's performance, the Worriers showed they have the players to be finals contenders. What they need is a coach like Bellyache who can improve their mindset so that they play their best most weeks.
So hunt dropping the ball didnt cost them the gf? He most definitely did as JT kicked the goal 1 minute after same as how the warriors scored 1 minute after instead of us.... case closed game set match arrivederci asta munyana

I’m pissed off for two reasons.
1. Koroisau is one of the most decent people you’d meet and he puts his body on the line against 120kg giants each week and makes one mistake and all of the sudden we wanna farewell him in a sarcastic and condescending way.

2. The moron you appear to be “in league” with is a blow in who only ever posts negative garbage when we lose but is unsighted when we win. He is either a troll or a very miserable person...he is also one of those “freak” people who are into computers, are over 40 and live with their Mum in a basement.

Comparing a drop ball in field goal range in golden point is very different to throwing a forward pass from the ruck after being completely dominated for 70 minutes whilst still trailing. We didn’t deserve to win last night so who is even thinking about the pass. I’m more concerned with the way the opposition were able to rush our edges and shut down our attack as well as slow down the ruck so effectively. That’s what is gonna determine the next two months of footy, not Api’s pass.

What would you think of Des if he walked into the shed s after the game and said “well Played boys, chalk that up as a win...if only Api threw the ball back, we’d have that one. We were 100% gonna score again and the rest of our performance was fantastic”. You’d think he’d lost his mind, so what’s the difference for us? Are we stupid? I hope not.
Im not in league with anyone. I dont want api to go hes a great player but imo he lost the game for us. The warriors cheated they held us down all night it was ludicrous and they shut us down because it was raining and we suck in the rain. Dce was awful.... Im worried about parker now cust will come back and walker will goto left center were he cant play or isnt given quality ball or any at all.. same with siro i hope hes ok we need him hes contender for 2nd rower of the year imho. Warriors needed that win and wanted it more. Young harris tevita is a gun fancy buying nikorima when you have that kid.. :)

I still maintain that the onus is on the ball runner to get the timing better, and not so much on Api.

By that stage of the game it's all just muscle memory for Api, under fatigue, and under scoreboard pressure.

I’m pissed off for two reasons.
1. Koroisau is one of the most decent people you’d meet and he puts his body on the line against 120kg giants each week and makes one mistake and all of the sudden we wanna farewell him in a sarcastic and condescending way.

2. The moron you appear to be “in league” with is a blow in who only ever posts negative garbage when we lose but is unsighted when we win. He is either a troll or a very miserable person...he is also one of those “freak” people who are into computers, are over 40 and live with their Mum in a basement.

Comparing a drop ball in field goal range in golden point is very different to throwing a forward pass from the ruck after being completely dominated for 70 minutes whilst still trailing. We didn’t deserve to win last night so who is even thinking about the pass. I’m more concerned with the way the opposition were able to rush our edges and shut down our attack as well as slow down the ruck so effectively. That’s what is gonna determine the next two months of footy, not Api’s pass.

What would you think of Des if he walked into the shed s after the game and said “well Played boys, chalk that up as a win...if only Api threw the ball back, we’d have that one. We were 100% gonna score again and the rest of our performance was fantastic”. You’d think he’d lost his mind, so what’s the difference for us? Are we stupid? I hope not.
Of course Des wont go in there blaming api.. but that doesn't mean he wont curse the guy with all sorts of expletives when hes driving home or scream his name into his pillow ! Haha

Of course Des wont go in there blaming api.. but that doesn't mean he wont curse the guy with all sorts of expletives when hes driving home or scream his name into his pillow ! Haha
Look it was disappointing and I swore as well but I don’t think it cost us the game. I also don’t think it was cut and dry that Blair deserved the bin. We scored 16 points against 12 men...hardly anything to crow about. We had enough ball in the opposition 20 to win 5 games of football and came up with nothing. Certainly agree that Warriors slowed the ruck down but they were allowed to because they won the contact more often than not.

If I thought we were flat, I wouldn’t be worried and I’d just move on to next week, but I thought we turned up to play and were simply beaten by a smarter team. That’s a concern.

I apologise for going off in ur direction, you seem like a genuine fan.

What I was surprised about re API was the fact Des waited so long to get Fainu on given our lack of creativity on the Warriors line. I’m sure we get a result with him out there when we had that long stretch on their line and DCE was off his game.

The forward pass doesn’t worry me. He’s an awful passer, we know that and he hasn’t got better in that regard but API is in the team for different reasons.Defence, inspiration, mobility...

We did not deserve to get anywhere near them to be honest so pinning it on an individual player is a moot point.

Last edited:

When my son was 6 years old and playing his first year of football ... he thought the same as you .... but when he grew up and started playing u/7's he realised it was a team sport that went for 50 mins and to blame one error or team mate for losing a game was childish, asinine and simply wrong headed ...

PSS .... Asinine extremely stupid or foolish.
"Lydia ignored his asinine remark"
synonyms: stupid, foolish, pointless, brainless, mindless, senseless, doltish, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, insane, lunatic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, preposterous, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, childish, infantile, puerile, immature, juvenile, inane, witless, half-baked, empty-headed, unintelligent, half-witted, slow-witted, weak-minded

Jake is a mighty competitor [ was going to say Warrior ] but some understandable fatigue by Jake on a wet track was probably the main cause for the forward pass occurring . Great competitor is A P I and will be a shame if he does more then likely move on and will need a reasonably capable 9 or utility player to compliment Fainu in future seasons to compensate for A P I"s absence then .

When my son was 6 years old and playing his first year of football ... he thought the same as you .... but when he grew up and started playing u/7's he realised it was a team sport that went for 50 mins and to blame one error or team mate for losing a game was childish, asinine and simply wrong headed ...

PSS .... Asinine extremely stupid or foolish.
"Lydia ignored his asinine remark"
synonyms: stupid, foolish, pointless, brainless, mindless, senseless, doltish, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, insane, lunatic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, preposterous, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, childish, infantile, puerile, immature, juvenile, inane, witless, half-baked, empty-headed, unintelligent, half-witted, slow-witted, weak-minded
Yet another mindless, asinine and boring rant from the resident numbnut and number 1 punchie of his generation

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8