Newbies Review in Round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
8. Lawrence = Iron Man providing great value.

12. Horo = He defended and ran well. However, Horo had a couple of Horror miracle-passes. I suggest he should stick with learning to play out the sets and look well before he passes to nobody. His accidental elbow also took out one of our best players in Matai. Saw Skivvy with ice on his neck sitting and smiling on the bench. Hope he recovers or have a short stint in the sidelines.

14. Fa'aoso = Very strong and solid display.

16. Gower = I know he is copping some criticisms for losing the ball. He did it twice that I notice today. Normally a very strong runner of the ball, but to turn over possession is not what first graders are expected to do. Hope he can cut that out of his game.

20. Symonds = Good debut for Manly. Set up our last try with a strong run. Will benefit us greatly off the bench or as a replacement for injured Skivvy.

*** A quick note on Killer: What a player! Our skipper did it all and is usually our best player week in week out. Kicking goals from sidelines in strong wind and scoring tries. What more could we ask?

*** We also have to learn to complete our sets. Our completion rates can be a worry. The Knights must be much worse. If we don't improve, we'll be in trouble against the likes of Melbourne.

---

Ian Martin tragic said:
completions: it's still early in the season. Takes players a few weeks to get their hands up to speed with the impact/pace of real games.

I have the great fortune to meet and chat with the great IMA years ago.
Nice guy and what a player he was.
Wishing him great health and long life.

---

I thought our completions were good. In fact, everything about the win was good, particularly the defence.
The Steelers have the competitions best completion rate . . . and are the worst attacking side. Go figure!

Ramrod said:
*** We also have to learn to complete our sets. Our completion rates can be a worry. The Knights must be much worse. If we don't improve, we'll be in trouble against the likes of Melbourne.

---

Hmmm, facts below for round 2:

Scum 27/37 or 72.97% completions

Manly 31/41 or 75.60% completions

Ralphie said:
Ramrod said:

---

Hmmm, facts below for round 2:

Scum 27/37 or 72.97% completions

Manly 31/41 or 75.60% completions
Can you clarify who scum is?
Melbourne?
Bulldogs?
Or
Brisbane?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12