New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think a lot of juniors want to come to Manly for opportunity, which they wont get at clubs with bigger junior ranks, and in recent years Manly's recruitment, I suspect through the Fulton clan guidance, has done well. We don't seem to attract the cream through,, but perhaps that's a money issue more than anything. We don't have enough sizable paper bags to go around.

Here’s a kid who looks like he may be a pretty decent signing, wants to play for Manly & he’s getting bagged lolololol. So many other players breaking down our doors to play for us.......NOT!
yep the doomsdayers - they must kick the dog when they get up - tell the hot wife her hair isn't straight enough - complain about the boss in their great job and hate driving the Rolls because it isn't running on electric lol. Just can't please some people... no matter what. I am not sure I have seen anyone - anyone say that Saab was the messiah. The kid wants to come to us - I agree I am not big on braking a contract given what AFB just did. BUT that is now reality - we either play by the same rules or act ethically and miss out on everyone. This kid has some talent and wants to join us - lets see if he does and how he pans out. BUT we need a tall fast winger - if you can't see that you need to start following Union!

Hey, I lived in the Gong all of my life. ;)

I was waiting for that response. Just stirring Darren. I mean who would want to live in the Western Suburbs of Sydney...but I do. Wollongong is a lovely place and I was horrified when my sister and her husband left a lovely Thirroul home, one street from the beach, for Melbourne suburbia (though they aren't far from the Dandenongs, which is a plus I guess). Excuse my poor attempt at humour, Darren

It is reported in the St George Leader newspaper that Jack Bird has signed a 2 year deal with the Dragons. This may alleviate some desperate need to hang on to Saab . I realise not like for like but a back and on big money. It did not say how much freight Broncos will pay. It appears it will be significant.

It is reported in the St George Leader newspaper that Jack Bird has signed a 2 year deal with the Dragons. This may alleviate some desperate need to hang on to Saab . I realise not like for like but a back and on big money. It did not say how much freight Broncos will pay. It appears it will be significant.

Old news

Reportedly $450k for next year

He's not staying at St. Merge.

As much as they are within their rights to put their foot down, it's just not worth it.
He knows it. Griffin knows it. Anyone whose watched 30 minutes of NRL knows it.

So can we just stop the p!ssing contest and just let him move on ? No club is going to want a player who would rather be somewhere else. Simple as that.

Wake me up when it's over. Because there's only going to be one result here.

As much as they are within their rights to put their foot down, it's just not worth it.

So can we just stop the p!ssing contest and just let him move on ? No club is going to want a player who would rather be somewhere else. Simple as that.

Yep

Unfortunately Simon64, though I hope you are right, logic often goes out the window in some of these matters. Humans have a distinct capacity to make dumb decisions

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Here’s a kid who looks like he may be a pretty decent signing, wants to play for Manly & he’s getting bagged lolololol. So many other players breaking down our doors to play for us.......NOT!
We were all crying out for a halves partner for Chez, we go buy a premiership winning half that wants to play for manly and people complain.
We need a tall fast winger that can catch, we go and get Saab but people complain.
We need an AFB replacement and a tough no nonsense forward we chase Aloia and people complain. Next piece of the puzzle is a 9, no matter who we sign people will still complain.
We are targeting EXACTLY what this team needs to be a premiership force and I have faith Des and crusher know exactly what they're doing

We were all crying out for a halves partner for Chez, we go buy a premiership winning half that wants to play for manly and people complain.
We need a tall fast winger that can catch, we go and get Saab but people complain.
We need an AFB replacement and a tough no nonsense forward we chase Aloia and people complain. Next piece of the puzzle is a 9, no matter who we sign people will still complain.
We are targeting EXACTLY what this team needs to be a premiership force and I have faith Des and crusher know exactly what they're doing
I often say people on here aren’t happy unless their complaining

What are you talking about... haven't you heard? Des is past it and Crusher is just propping up his super with one last pay cheque.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6