New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty ****en ordinary they get Bird via a release yet won't let the kid come bunch of ****s imo.

Big difference .. broncos were begging people to take Bird and will even pay about $450k of his contract ... Saints don't want to lose Saab just because he is a sooky sook McSookface ....

Goodo ... but I would rather bet my money on someone like Joe Galuvao who used to get public transport to Narrabeen every day before dawn, or all the other kids that car pool from Mt Druitt for a chance to play for Manly ....
I understand and agree with what you are saying but from what I hear Saab wants be here . He wants to be at Manly ,
We want players that want to play for our club and in our colours

Goodo ... but I would rather bet my money on someone like Joe Galuvao who used to get public transport to Narrabeen every day before dawn, or all the other kids that car pool from Mt Druitt for a chance to play for Manly ....

So would I. But are there any Galuvaos around at present wanting to do that? If not we have to take the next level down.

Can't blame St Merge as I have been advocating for some time that player contracts should be honored. However an unhappy playing group rarely produces success. Griffin is a tough coach and can't afford to be seen by the rest of the playing group caving in whenever a player says he wants to walk out of a contract. I expect we wont see him here until 2022.

I understand and agree with what you are saying but from what I hear Saab wants be here . He wants to be at Manly ,
We want players that want to play for our club and in our colours

No ... the sook just doesn't want to drive to Woolongong ... FMD ... he is a grown man .... get off your mammas teat and move into a flat you wee Jessie ...

Has a contract but expects to be able to get out of it if he cries enough and kicks enough stones, stamps his foot and pouts ...

If that is the sort of character, commitment, dedication and sacrifice you admire, and want to bring to Brookie ... Good Lord ..

I don't know if I want the morally bankrupt Bozo, but I agree in principle. I've had about as much of this losing caper as I can stand.
I totally understand your passion and how you feel

We are the only club in the modern era since the 70s to celebrate a winning grand final every decade and losing is not part of our clubs proud culture

Great people make great cultures and great people keep great cultures going

Having said this and I make no apology to any player coach or official reading this

Our clubs legendary status is what matters most and failure does not define or represent our Legendary club and anyone that cannot not contribute to those high standards that our legendary clubs demands should do the right thing and find another job .

Our clubs needs high performers and reformers
We are not a social community sacred hearts club
We are a professional legendary club with a proud winning history to live up to !!!
download.png

No ... the sook just doesn't want to drive to Woolongong ... FMD ... he is a grown man .... get off your mammas teat and move into a flat you wee Jessie ...

Has a contract but expects to be able to get out of it if he cries enough and kicks enough stones, stamps his foot and pouts ...

If that is the sort of character, commitment, dedication and sacrifice you admire, and want to bring to Brookie ... Good Lord ..

I have to agree.
The question has to be asked... if it gets too hard here what happens then ? Another release ?

Maybe it is not the distance . Maybe it is the desire ?
Maybe He does not have the desire to play for the dragons ?
Maybe he has the desire to play for us because travelling all the way to Manly from out west is a l time consuming trip in Sydney traffic as well ?

Maybe it is not the distance . Maybe it is the desire ?
Maybe He does not have the desire to play for the dragons ?
Maybe he has the desire to play for us because travelling all the way to Manly from out west is a l time consuming trip in Sydney traffic as well ?

Maybe he is just a self centred over-entitled sook that wants more money ...

Maybe you are right and If that is his motive and he is that type of a person our club will be signing the wrong type of person

But, neither of us really knows him ... it is just the whole desperation to get him and cast aside Garrick was pissing me off ...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8