New website address. Silvertails.net

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have just purchased a new domain name for the site.

You can now reach the site by going to http://www.SilverTails.net some of you may prefer this name to the AlternateEagles.com address.

This should be running for some now and others within the next 24 hours.

Regards
Daniel

well we own AlternateEagles.com for another 2 years. They will both stay for that period and we will go from there. The problem is rebranding and whether we want to rebrand the site to silvertails

lol thats the Idea :d

nah people see the name Alternate and think that we are here because we have an alternate agenda to the club etc.

Its not the case and wasnt the idea behind the name. Silvertails suits better

Totally agree that the "alternate" name carries a negative connotation which is misleading. I mainly read threads and appreciate and often agree with the honesty.

I still cannot believe Monnas's MOTM against the Roosters. That night I thought we won in spite of having him on the field. (and a dodgy last gasp ref fing error)

Silvertails sounds awesome.

as long as its for the right reason, and not to dodge any problems from certain elements

Fro, definately not to dodge the, We were actually going to buy it about 3 months ago but never got around to it. Last night I bought a case of beer, had 6 cans and thought....hmmm maybe I should by that now!

Silvertails gets my vote - we have been called that for years and years so why not adopt it. Also, looks better on merchandising and promo itmes!

Fro, definately not to dodge the, We were actually going to buy it about 3 months ago but never got around to it. Last night I bought a case of beer, had 6 cans and thought....hmmm maybe I should by that now!

Mmmmmmmmm.............thought juice. Gotta get me some of that. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

No worries Dan, although I've grown rather fond of the moniker, as I'm sure a lot of the long termers have

I reckon the seeds of thought would have been sown whilst he was on the throne though (ie the thinking room) the thought juice would have only refined and confirmed the idea.

I reckon the seeds of thought would have been sown whilst he was on the throne though (ie the thinking room) the thought juice would have only refined and confirmed the idea.

I call that the library.....thats where you do your reading, its the only place you can garuntee the mrs wont talk to you and disturb your reading :D

Yeah it will be hard to completely remove the Alternate Eagles Monicker as it is deeply entrenched in many of our mins

:lol2: Had to check that internet dictionary for j/k lol

BTW switching to Netscape from IE has fixed all my viewing problems - thanks mate

Yeah thought so. I can replicate the issues on IE only on one of my PC's so will need to replicate on that to fix it.....firefox is better anyways

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4