New Stat needed on NRL games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually you can spell it both ways. It's the yanks fault.. They have a habit of changing ****...

I hate when the refs decide to repack scrums. Like they mean anything. If blokes can't pack a soft scrum these days, just penalize them.

The ref stands there screaming, bind, bind, get your head in there to a bloody fullback packing in at lock....nobody listens anyway, and the ball comes out and play goes on.

Blokes crawling forwards or even walking forwards before playing the ball annoys me too. You see some blokes play the ball quickly, then step forward and push the marker aside. The marker then attempts to tackle the opposition dummy half, after being shunted by the bloke playing the ball, and gets penalized for not standing square. FMD! Use some discretion, refs!

Andrew Fifita is as silly as a ball of string. A very large ball of string, granted...but only as intelligent as a regular sized, fat ball of string. That's nothing to do with anything. I just think he's a tool.

I remember Trent Robinson mentioning some stats on metres after contact.

I'd like to see that as a seperate stat.

Josh starling is still good value for us as a bench or backup forward.

Can't afford to have expensive stars throughout your squad. You need a couple of no frills workers like him.

I remember Trent Robinson mentioning some stats on metres after contact.

I'd like to see that as a seperate stat.

Josh starling is still good value for us as a bench or backup forward.

Can't afford to have expensive stars throughout your squad. You need a couple of no frills workers like him.

About 5 years ago I used to have coffee with whatshisname and get inside info. I remember him saying that smoking Joe G. led the Manly forwards in metres after impact.

So they were keeping those numbers and probably all teams do as it would be an important stat for coaches to improve on. The override of course is you don't want someone struggling for 15 sec's for one metre, when a quick play the ball would be better. It's a balance.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4