Announcement New site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can't see a damn thing! Microdots everywhere!

Though I am pleasantly surprised. In the past whenever Dan has made a change there usually been a chorus of complaints.

Zooming into 125% doesn't effect the layout of the page and increases font size substantially. Not that i need it but it may help others.

Im not a fan of the blue menu though it seems out of place but just my opinion.

How’s that yah blind old fools haha?

Haha no that's true!.
Meanwhile just noticed, while typing a post, the message that says 'more messages have been posted while you've been typing' (or something) no longer seems to include the option to view those fresh messages before posting your new message.

Haha no that's true!.
Meanwhile just noticed, while typing a post, the message that says 'more messages have been posted while you've been typing' (or something) no longer seems to include the option to view those fresh messages before posting your new message.
god yall complain a lot haha

I will see what I can do

Much better! Now why is the type grey?

And where's the up and down arrow that used to be on the right hand side. I used it...3 times I think!

Get off my lawn and give me black type

Also I can't tell when I'm using bold/underline/italics. Old site would shade the button. Ok, this one does as well... but it's haaaaaard to seeeeeee.

:(

Yeah, it'll be ok.

Much better! Now why is the type grey?

And where's the up and down arrow that used to be on the right hand side. I used it...3 times I think!

Get off my lawn and give me black type
It's grey because of "Material Design"

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10