New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
corey norman would be a huge risk, I think parra have been successful in covering up a few things about norman but you can guarantee if we signed him all sorts of things would come out, the nrl would suspend him and greenturd would Ensure he was still included in our cap, just to screw us over

Their wld wanna be something coming after zorba opened his big fkn mouth over a month ago .. Wat happened too all the bull**** about getting klemmer amongst others .. I read somewhere awhile ago where all us manly fans are going be very very happy about whos coming .. Lol . Well guess wat it looks like nobodys coming !

I was hoping and praying someone at the fan forum quoted Peter Peters commentary to Gorman, Barrett and co. and then asked them to quantify the statement. Over promising, and under delivering to customers burns bridges.

If he's not calling us names, he's presenting misleading and incorrect information. Just reeks of an amateur back office.

Pulling hair, trying to start fights, slapping if Darcy gets that out of his game and all the missed tackles hed be a good solid prop. Unfortunatley he doesnt learn.
Klemmer face slapped DCE and people still want us to sign him,Marty gets his hair pulled every second week(that's why he braids it ).Yes there are some brainfades and yeah he misses some tackles because he is trying to stand over the opposing forwards and it doesn't always come off,that agro is part of what made our recent side so good,they took the initiative and momentum away from teams by dominating them.I am happy to roll my eyes at his occasional mistake because I know what he adds to our forward pack(and it is more than what Lawrence did).

Their wld wanna be something coming after zorba opened his big fkn mouth over a month ago .. Wat happened too all the bull**** about getting klemmer amongst others .. I read somewhere awhile ago where all us manly fans are going be very very happy about whos coming .. Lol . Well guess wat it looks like nobodys coming !
Who said we were going to get Klemmer ?
Who said we wont be signing any one ?

3 months ago klemmer was on everyones wishlist , everyone was saying it on this forum ! We were meant to have all this xtra cash from stewart & matai plus the massive cap rise.. In their words big fish were on the way ! As of yet we have nothing to show .. & that wld be fair enough had zorba not opened his mouth & got everyone including me xcited . Everyone every since he said it has been checking their phone every 5 mins hoping to hear of a signing . As you say who is to say signings werent made prior to the pearce fiasco , hence the reason why everyone had been saying we had as little as $500k for pearce..

Penns doing alright. I just find the big fish terminology and Penn sports missing out rather amusing;-). It's all good. I'm not the slightest upset we missed Mitch. Who we end up landing is massive. The worst thing the club could do is impulse buy. If we only have 850 k to spend they need to spend well. Given signing seem a way off. Pictures of fish it is;-)

SHould we go for earl? He has the illegal drug thing and a dodgy knee thing. Perfect.

the drug thing was a sham .... but a dodgy knee is always a worry ... mine is near crippling

Gee Dane gets around , played part of last year in the Mackay district club comp ..Mackay Cutters Q L D cup side recently signed Darcy Cox , previously Manly 20"s .Good to see former 20"s players still in the N R L system somewhere .

Funny thing is how many years has all the excitement been about the big name or quality recruit we signed. Nate Myles and Lewis Brown.

Yet come game day they play like s##t. Then we turn to some unknown from reserve grade who gets paid a fraction of the price.

Its a bit early to say Scotty hasn't done well.

I was just as unhappy as anyone yelling abuse at Bozo when Scotty took the field in the 90's.

But as a spotter. He seems to be doing a reasonable job.

Let's get excited about the Whacko Jacko, Goose, Tent, Tangles, Sippers, and the 20's kids.

Until we find someone worthy of our hard earned. Let's get behind the blokes training hard.

top notch recruitment young Scotty really warming into role.
Not one established nrl first grader. What an effort.
Wasn’t that one of the issues behind Tooves’s sacking?

Probably not much out there to begin with. The ongoing ‘investigation’ probably doesn’t help, if Mitch’s ‘concerns’ are any guide.

There’s no point buying first graders if we are going to end up with more Myles and Brown types. We went hard at a couple of blue chip types and got beaten by clubs who were willing to throw more cash. But if you look at our squad I still think we’re a top 4 side on paper and we have some of the best young talent waiting in the wings.

There’s no point buying first graders if we are going to end up with more Myles and Brown types. We went hard at a couple of blue chip types and got beaten by clubs who were willing to throw more cash. But if you look at our squad I still think we’re a top 4 side on paper and we have some of the best young talent waiting in the wings.

Agree with the young talent BUT that could mean a very mediocre 2018, coming good again in 2019-20.

Always have to have a mix of both IMO.

Another #nextweek passes

giphy.gif

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10