New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Something has to be happening its to quiet on the Manly front.
Lots being posted at present , Twitter , Facebook the circus rolls on!

Talking about a Facebook circus.....Who are these guys? https://www.facebook.com/MWSESN/
Manly Sea Eagles Signings & News
25 October at 23:12 ·
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have already organized a move for Blake Green to the Warriors in-which will see him give way for Pearce.

Situation States as Following
Cooper Cronk > Sydney Roosters
Mitchell Pearce > Manly Sea Eagles
Blake Green > New Zealand Warriors

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Talking about a Facebook circus.....Who are these guys? https://www.facebook.com/MWSESN/
Manly Sea Eagles Signings & News
25 October at 23:12 ·
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have already organized a move for Blake Green to the Warriors in-which will see him give way for Pearce.

Situation States as Following
Cooper Cronk > Sydney Roosters
Mitchell Pearce > Manly Sea Eagles
Blake Green > New Zealand Warriors

Who knows , just some fans who have no more access to news than you or I!!

218E70A3-E8C9-4753-9B89-7D27DC539A18.jpeg
Anyone see on a fb site that Pearce to Manly and Green off to NZ . Just on apparently but i cant find the bastard.
Yes, this Ali bloke.

manly al

First Grader
Seems in essence a case of player value contracts in terms of club bargaining positions and dissatisfied players getting what they really want , despite being still contracted to their respective clubs . Moylan and Maloney unhappy now , Moylan gets to depart the Panthers on a slightly increased contract from what either Panthers or Manly could or would provide. Maloney to get much more to please him at the Panthers. Manly have Blake Green on offer with apparently only the Warriors interested with a significant upgrade . so Manly were always going to be at a disadvantage . The Sharks must surely have some cap adjustments if Moylan does arrive taking into account Dugan"s signing and just losing Bird at this stage . Enough scope for Manly to still acquire a half of Pearce"s calibre , probably and of course still possible , but up to the Roosters and Pearce himself really . Any significance on Manly now signing another young developing half in Croker . who knows . However Manly can only operate with the cards that they have been given with having Green as a bargaining chip and i guess that that is the unavoidable reality at present .

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How come a club can throw a player transfer fee on a player if he wants to move to some clubs...but not others?

The farticle @HappilyManly posted says that Penrith will remove the fee if they get maloney.

We don't have a draft due to a 'restraint of trade' point of law but it seems a bit random that Penrith can pick and choose this fee...!

If Bozo and Arko were still at the club I reckon they'd remember this and then pinch all of penriths best players in the years to come!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
How come a club can throw a player transfer fee on a player if he wants to move to some clubs...but not others?

The farticle @HappilyManly posted says that Penrith will remove the fee if they get maloney.

We don't have a draft due to a 'restraint of trade' point of law but it seems a bit random that Penrith can pick and choose this fee...!

If Bozo and Arko were still at the club I reckon they'd remember this and then pinch all of penriths best players in the years to come!
Maybe the Sharks put a 250k fee on Maloney, to offset Moylan's :nerd:

This just highlights the fiasco that is the NRL Player contract system :cool:

Leho

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
I just worked it all out they are going to announce the ceo and a new signing every hour today because they will all rock up Monday for preseason how could we miss that.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
I just worked it all out they are going to announce the ceo and a new signing every hour today because they will all rock up Monday for preseason how could we miss that.

Except for the fact Pearce is in Hawaii for another 8 days, and has to met the Roosters Football Manager on return.... can we start a Pearce clock and have a count down to find out he ain't coming! because as at 10.30pm last night the Rosters will still not release him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18