New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joel Thompson is one of them : confirmed by a current Dragons player. “ inside scoop and great mate of Joel “:he said.
That’s awesome news. He’s right up there as far as running backrowers go. Exactly the type of second rower we’ve been crying out for and half the price of the guys he performs as well as. Now watch Winterstein go into beast mode with Siri next season. His role will Chang’s and so will his impact. More charges from big Frank when he comes on to give Curtis a spell. Our pack is looking awesome. Can’t wait for the season to start. Go Manly.

ada7af2cab10da8b5ce0e239f72b75fd

Our strong interest in Moylan suggests that we are still in the market for a 800k player. We where already signing Thompson while the Moylan talks where going on, so we where planning on signing both until Penrith put a 250k release on his head. With the increase of salary cap along with upgrades in mind we have the cap space, Matai, Stewart, Myles, Lawrence, Hastings and co all off the books. With the additions of Gosiewski, Sipley and Thompson that leaves a massive gap within our cap as these guys won't be breaking our bank.
Bozo is known to go about his work very quietly as the last few seasons suggest which leads me to think is there a Klemmer like signing in there as well....? He has a get out clause in his contract if Des ever left and was keen on playing back in the front row.
Or could it be some one else..? All i know our sums don't seem to add up just yet and there is still some room to make a solid move.

Our strong interest in Moylan suggests that we are still in the market for a 800k player. We where already signing Thompson while the Moylan talks where going on, so we where planning on signing both until Penrith put a 250k release on his head. With the increase of salary cap along with upgrades in mind we have the cap space, Matai, Stewart, Myles, Lawrence, Hastings and co all off the books. With the additions of Gosiewski, Sipley and Thompson that leaves a massive gap within our cap as these guys won't be breaking our bank.
Bozo is known to go about his work very quietly as the last few seasons suggest which leads me to think is there a Klemmer like signing in there as well....? He has a get out clause in his contract if Des ever left and was keen on playing back in the front row.
Or could it be some one else..? All i know our sums don't seem to add up just yet and there is still some room to make a solid move.

Gosiewski & Sipley will start with Blacktown, unless they amaze out of pre-season.

Still don't get it. Don't we have 3, 80 minute backrowers, PLUS a few solid benchies as well?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8