New Signing Announcement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Okay, I have to ask, who the hell is the honey badger? Isn't his missus Casey or something and also a ref?

Saw that (you know what) penalise our Jersey Flegg team at Brookie in 2017 17-4.

I actually wrote a complaint to the NRL about her poor standard or refereeing haha.

Hey Ryan, the Honey Badger is that bloke that had woman throwing themselves at him but he preferred his own company, seriously what a joke, I would have taken the last 3, at the same time. Seriously he's a disgrace giving all us blokes a bad name. Now these girls are going to think we are all for the chase but can't commit.

Hey Ryan, the Honey Badger is that bloke that had woman throwing themselves at him but he preferred his own company, seriously what a joke, I would have taken the last 3, at the same time. Seriously he's a disgrace giving all us blokes a bad name. Now these girls are going to think we are all for the chase but can't commit.

I’d taken ANY of them , but yes the last 3 , all at once , now there’s a nice thought!!

Good on him for screwing up the stupid show.

Ex Eels Nathan Davis and Ex Panthers Andy Saunders will be joining Manly Sea Eagles #IntrustSuperPremiership team Blacktown Workers in 2019

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8