New Signing Announcement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fuk me this is going to be a long off season. I need to find something to rant and lose my sht about. Tired of dissing on Turdy and Beatme.
What else is there ??
Purple scum
Bonkos
Parra (they're just a running gag)
Rorters.
Something!?
Anything !?!?

Fuk me this is going to be a long off season. I need to find something to rant and lose my sht about. Tired of dissing on Turdy and Beatme.
What else is there ??
Purple scum
Bonkos
Parra (they're just a running gag)
Rorters.
Something!?
Anything !?!?
I just had a rant at work about that drongo the friggin honey badger if you want to add that to your list.

Just heard this big rumour guys, it's a Friday Special!

In an attempt to improve and reduce our injuries and reduce length of time off the field, Manly have announced the following and what it means is that when we see the following;

Api, Knee Season
Sirro Knee Season
Walker Jaw 8 weeks
J Christ Dead 3 days - wont miss a game!

Have a great weekend people!
Funniest thing I've read all day

Every once in a while i catch myself thinking that Manly fans are smarter than the average league fan but threads like this are quick to disabuse me of any such notions...

Just heard this big rumour guys, it's a Friday Special!

In an attempt to improve and reduce our injuries and reduce length of time off the field, Manly have announced the following and what it means is that when we see the following;

Api, Knee Season
Sirro Knee Season
Walker Jaw 8 weeks

Have a great weekend people!
I think you'll find J Christ will be only out for 2, he'll be good to go on day 3

Yep honey badger what an olympic class dick he is. The girls were lucky that knob didn't pick them.
Okay, I have to ask, who the hell is the honey badger? Isn't his missus Casey or something and also a ref?

Saw that (you know what) penalise our Jersey Flegg team at Brookie in 2017 17-4.

I actually wrote a complaint to the NRL about her poor standard or refereeing haha.

The injury to Christ, suffered in Manly’s clash with the Storm, has put the spotlight on the Storm’s latest tackling technique, “crusifiction”.

Despite the death, the Match Review Committee let the player who effected the crusifiction, Storm skipper Cameron Smith, off with a warning. They accepted the submission by the Storm that “it’s not his go”.

Most commentators have sympathy for Christ and think crusifiction should not be a part of the game, but NRL CEO Todd Greenberg said “the injury occurred because Brookvale Oval has inadequate corporate facilities. It is clearly now becoming a player welfare issue. I am considering fining the Manly club.”

Christ is the fifth player to suffer death this season, and the third inflicted by Cameron Smith, since the Storm implemented the controversial tactic at the start of the year.

Okay, I have to ask, who the hell is the honey badger? Isn't his missus Casey or something and also a ref?

Saw that (you know what) penalise our Jersey Flegg team at Brookie in 2017 17-4.

I actually wrote a complaint to the NRL about her poor standard or refereeing haha.
Nick Cummings ex Wallaby winger. Ex The Batchelor idiot. Were just off season dribbling @Ryan. God I can't wait for 2019 kick off. Hope your heads feeling better mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7