New rules effect on Manly ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not sure it was needed (seems like cricket...everything going the way of the batter) but if...and only if it's pulled up when it is an obvious breach then ok.

The original 6 again I didn't mind but I was worried that refs would be like "well... that's not penalty worthy but it's a little bad so I'll yell out 6 again" - because we were told that that wouldn't be the case. It's instead of a penalty, so the infringement must be as bad.

I haven't watched many non manly games so I don't know how the fans are liking it. It just feels dodgy when subjective interpretations keep being introduced for the referees.

Seems to be here so we'll see on this weekend I guess.

Tackled player constantly being allowed to walk forward and step over tacklers is very frustrating. Also the play the ball has gone back to rolling the ball under your legs without touching with your foot. Fifita did it multiple times without recourse. I remember not so long ago a referee calling out to Marty that's not good enough when he just missed the ball with his foot and penalised him at Brookie. Hypo-crypts.

NRL rules talk fest again next week.

For mine they need to do something to stop blow outs and stop these silly "We score 18 points, then you score 20 points" games.

There should be a rule get rid of all of these knock on & six again calls from charge downs, accidental arm contact or even for contests trying to catch a bomb which end up in endless replays. Unless it is a deliberate knock on, don't rule a knock on, don't give six again, just let it go ffs and get on with the game.

Tackled player constantly being allowed to walk forward and step over tacklers is very frustrating. Also the play the ball has gone back to rolling the ball under your legs without touching with your foot. Fifita did it multiple times without recourse. I remember not so long ago a referee calling out to Marty that's not good enough when he just missed the ball with his foot and penalised him at Brookie. Hypo-crypts.

Fifita seems to have had an exemption on that rule his whole career! I have no idea why, but he rarely gets called for it, even when there's rules blitz.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2