New round of reserved seating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have 3xWestern concourse Tickets For sale $65 Each Bay WK Row C I am selling because with the new release of tickets I ended up getting my original seats.

2 more Bays sold :clap:

Capture+_2019-09-12-20-13-48.png

If we do sell this out we will deserve the criticism we will undoubtedly receive

Does t matter how you get there or where you sit the team needs you more than ever this week

You never know , this game might be talked about for years and embedded in our folk lore

There is no way except a manly side could ever win this

If we do sell this out we will deserve the criticism we will undoubtedly receive

Does t matter how you get there or where you sit the team needs you more than ever this week

You never know , this game might be talked about for years and embedded in our folk lore

Don’t sell this out
Typing without glasses at 30000 ft
See you sat at the ground

Think you mean DON’T sell out but I got your drift.

Agree 100%, we need to fill the joint and put as much pressure on the refs as possible.

If it’s full of Gummies our club could be rightly pissed off.

Single.png

12 single seat rows left

2 seats.png

14 rows with double seats left (3 of 17 areas are GA)

20 seats.png

3 rows with 20 consecutive seats - in the SE Bay of FM Stand

------
NRL360 was booooring :mm:

Last edited:
Only 36hrs hours to go!

Going to look very poor for the club if it isn't a sell out. It'll be exactly what Terd Greenflog and his large stadium narrative are chasing.

C'mon Manly supporters. Get yourself to the game.
Having only 100 or so seats left is a sellout :nod:

Pulling the ticket sales late on Sunday and having a Media blitz on the potential contamination has all been overcome by Manly Fans who are constantly told that their Team has no chance of winning :rock:

Ticketek still has GA tickets to Wankfest

Capture+_2019-09-13-08-02-37.png

The nrl.com page claims its SOLD OUT but the direct Ticketek site shows 'nah ah' :p

Can’t be a sellout until they stop the sales of GA tickets.

Reserved seats might be a sellout but that’s far from a game sellout as we know.

Fingers crossed for a crowd like the Tigers / Sharks last weekend.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2