New round of reserved seating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ticketmaster has just released bunches I mean bunches of reserved seating just now
Please manly fans go get them
I just got my season seats as they were free
Please pass this on
I have no idea why they have held back so many tickets
I know there is a thread on tickets I have been commenting on it but thought this deserved it’s own thread.
A lot of fms bays open
Bay f in Jane try stand only a very few in the bay
Bay H a few also.

Last edited:
Ticketmaster has just released bunches I mean bunches of reserved seating just now
Please manly fans go get them
I just got my season seats as they were free
Please pass this on
I have no idea why they have held back so many tickets
I know there is a thread on tickets I have been commenting on it but thought this deserved it’s own thread.
A lot of fms bays open
Bay f in Jane try stand only a very few in the bay
Bay H a few also.
How did you get your normal seat? Was there a select seat option?

Glad you and your Mum will help Manly win on Saturday :rock:

How did you get your normal seat? Was there a select seat option?

Glad you and your Mum will help Manly win on Saturday :rock:
Just luck really we have season seats in the fms and the nrl had them free so I bought them
Just got them off the normal interactive map they have for seat selections.

This is how they do it as Ticketed, then non- ticketed then general public all have allocations in every category.
I get that just strange that they have waited till now to release all theses tickets.
Think there has been some sort of mistake by the nrl not fully releasing all seats and has now been caught out, that to me is the only logical explaination but you won’t here anything about it in the main news media.

Just luck really we have season seats in the fms and the nrl had them free so I bought them
Just got them off the normal interactive map they have for seat selections.
The lady did warn me last week that pre-sales does not allow selection.

Will know now for next year :)

There has been an email to members this afternoon - I presume the same to Cronulla members. So get in now.
The reserve seats will sell out, but it's anybody's guess how many GA tickets sell.

Capture+_2019-09-12-17-33-35.png

Stands with available seats

There has been an email to members this afternoon - I presume the same to Cronulla members. So get in now.
The reserve seats will sell out, but it's anybody's guess how many GA tickets sell.
No email yet, but I got my seat on Tuesday :)

I can't believe they held out seats.. so many people just ended up buying GA because they couldn't get reserved seats.

Happy for you to get your usual seats though!
That is the thing that really I find very unbelievable and agree with you
Why has so many seats been held back?
They will get sold but I bet a few people who have now GA tickets from both supporters bases would not be happy.

Last edited:
Just another reason for Turdy to can the suburban games for finals next year. Just the nrl hoping that a sht crowd and not a sell out gives that gimp more ammunition.

More likely Ticketmaster BUT you can guarantee the Turdburger will use a low crowd as ammunition for it to never be used again!!

More likely Ticketmaster BUT you can guarantee the Turdburger will use a low crowd as ammunition for it to never be used again!!
NRL direct the sale.

• Tuesday for us, Monday for the rest
  • 11am start for us, 10am for the rest
  • Thursday release of all seats for us, Tuesday for the rest
  • Limited transport for us, unlimited for the rest

There's got to be an investigation :wait:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4