New round of reserved seating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wish I could of come down. I still remember the souths final in 2007. People were lining up for the gates to open and then sprinted to get seating around the fence. That was a great night. Hope tommorow is as great

Wish I could of come down. I still remember the souths final in 2007. People were lining up for the gates to open and then sprinted to get seating around the fence. That was a great night. Hope tommorow is as great

I was at that game, nearly wasn’t actually I’d blocked out tickets for the MWTS group and when they all turned up I had two more than I’d counted for ( a communication mix up, they hadn’t even paid but thought they were in), Aaron Markie to the rescue “ help help I’m at the leagues club without two seats”. I actually ended up sitting next to Tom Keneally in VIP seats after two ex players didn’t turn up.

Ah the joys of being a sports travel agent!!

Useless sharks fans, can’t travel over a couple of bridges. How many members do they boast of, more than us I believe

Only bay R now available for reserved seating
If you want reserved seating get in now
It will be gone by 1pm I say.

Only bay R now available for reserved seating
If you want reserved seating get in now
It will be gone by 1pm I say.
Capture+_2019-09-13-11-48-27.png

May Manly put up the fight that the Brookie Fans did :inlove:

Win BIG Maaaanly :party:

What are ticketmaster doing??!!!! Just release all the tickets the game is tomorrow!!

More seats have been added in Bay N and a single seat in Bay C
Bay c one seat only
But yes bay n back 2 rows open now
We will never get the real reason what has gone wrong this week for them to do this but very strange how tickets have been released this week.

And still no idea of how GA sales are going??

It seems the NRL had Game Day pricing they did not advertise. The Melb vs Canberra Category 1 Reserve Seat tickets are now $95 each for Adults on Ticketek !
All our Category 1 tickets got sold $65 Members code or $75 without a code (Adults prices). If was selling on Game Day without a member code it would have been $85 for an Adult.

Last edited:
Looks like reserved seating is sold out - well done Manly fans!

I find it hard to believe that 45% is gonna actually be sharks fans...that would’ve been calculated on how many people bought tickets through the sharks members discount code v manly members discount code. I’m sure most non members would be manly fans

I find it hard to believe that 45% is gonna actually be sharks fans...that would’ve been calculated on how many people bought tickets through the sharks members discount code v manly members discount code. I’m sure most non members would be manly fans
What does it matter. Sales were open for all and people purchased what they could.

So long as Manly turns up it will be 'Our House' :inlove:

I find it hard to believe also, as didnt those figures came from a News Limited article.

It will be massively disappointing if we only get a crowd of 10k and 45% are Gummies.

Rothfield will have a field day.

It will be massively disappointing if we only get a crowd of 10k and 45% are Gummies.

Rothfield will have a field day.

I wonder if he'll be on the hill and not some corporate box.

I hope they put his mug up on the big screen so everyone can give him a nice happy cheer!

By that I mean boo the **** outta that toad

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7