New Member Council

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Hi all

I have been approached by the new membership manager at Sea Eagles - Nathan Brown. Not the coach or Parra forward, Nathan was born in Manly hospital and is a Sea Eagles fan himself.

The membership council is being reinvigorated, quarterly meetings, feedback from fans etc. You will need to be prepared to give constructive feedback and willing to speak up and provide inputs and opinions. Both positive and negative.

They are looking for two new council members and a bit more diversity.
  • one in the 20 to 30 year old age bracket
  • one in the 30 to 40 year old age bracket

If you are interested and fit the above criteria send me a PM with your contact details etc and I will pass them onto Nathan.

Hi all

I have been approached by the new membership manager at Sea Eagles - Nathan Brown. Not the coach or Parra forward, Nathan was born in Manly hospital and is a Sea Eagles fan himself.

The membership council is being reinvigorated, quarterly meetings, feedback from fans etc. You will need to be prepared to give constructive feedback and willing to speak up and provide inputs and opinions. Both positive and negative.

If you are interested and fit the above criteria send me a PM with your contact details etc and I will pass them onto Nathan.
Oh please... give us all a break.... they now suddenly want to listen again.... They have no interest in what members and fans want. All they want to do is play their games... boost their egos and build their fiefdom's! What a PR farce attempting to show they are turning the corner and wanting to engage!

Oh please... give us all a break.... they now suddenly want to listen again.... They have no interest in what members and fans want. All they want to do is play their games... boost their egos and build their fiefdom's! What a PR farce attempting to show they are turning the corner and wanting to engage!
So you are not applying then?

Maybe just maybe this is part of the new strategy of the new management team at the club? They can’t help what did or didn’t happen previously?

Hi all

Good idea but ... does this mean you and @Mitch have got the boot, along with Des and all the others?
(And if so, will you be joining in the class action for compensation and wrongful dismissal?) lol

Good idea but ... does this mean you and @Mitch have got the boot, along with Des and all the others?
(And if so, will you be joining in the class action for compensation and wrongful dismissal?) lol
Mitch is still there, now I am a queenslander I am a bit hit and miss attending meetings. I have arranged to talk to Nathan next week about Qld membership

In respect of these two new council positions I believe we (supporters/members/silvertailers) did get a great benefit from the involvement of @The Wheel and @Mitch on the previous council.

Not only did they provide our feedback to the club but also were privy to many of the things in advance that were going on and could give us insights.

Hopefully two members step up that are as capable as these guys have been.

edit: great @The Wheel and @Mitch will still be involved

Last edited:
Mitch is still there, now I am a queenslander I am a bit hit and miss attending meetings. I have arranged to talk to Nathan next week about Qld membership

Bloody well still better support the Blues mate ! hahaha
Edit: So no season ticket in the gold section on the hill this year mate?

So you are not applying then?

Maybe just maybe this is part of the new strategy of the new management team at the club? They can’t help what did or didn’t happen previously?
Oh yes... new strategy... they now want to hear from the fans. Absolute garbage.. A quick attempt at deflecting fans anger over the complete mismanagement of this club.

Mate, we have to give them a chance TO change. This is a positive step isn't it?
It's the same as people complaining about Daley being involved in recruitment / retention / pathways - allthese things are GREAT news.

Do you want to ask about making the magic round an eligible home game for members - seeing as it is a transferred home game...
Or giving us reduced pricing for members area seating... or something...
There is not a lot of benefit in a bloke on the sunny coast being a member... I already have a hat and a beer holder...

Hi all

So no one to say that they hate the music blaring from sub standard speakers at every break in play then? Goodo

Isn't the club turning the corner and wanting to engage with fans exactly what we want?

They can read this forum (maybe at their peril).
The market segmentation / demographics / ageism in disguise............meh.
Maybe you will have to fill out a questionnaire asking how much you admire Scott Penn and his running of the club and only those fawning Mr Penn will get a gig!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4