Announcement New feature Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha we still have moderative control of things, and moderators from both sides will be looking after it
You will need all the moderators you can get feathered friend
Because on game day we are all fired up and Passion for our Manly gets the better of us
And there is nothing like a Bit of forum Biff to get our Passion running wild .

To all the other NRL fan fckers

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!! ;)

the game is on here at 3am so "call me soft" but I won't be able to help with that one.

(like 'cause at 3am I'm still ravin' on in da clubz)
Dont be "a Soft" feathered friend . It is a sign of a weak Character

Stay Hard and keep your chin and everything else up !!!

Okay ... let's set the mood ...

1620951701460.png

@Dan ... will the thread be available to read tomorrow for those of us who don't engage in social media whilst the game is live ?

... and will there be any way to read the posts that are deemed inappropriate and deleted ... can you PM them to me before you delete ?

PSS ... If you have time I would like to talk to you about a possible "book" deal and mini series .. like gogglebox ... can you imagine Biff going off delux in his Mothers basement, totally confused as to which head of Bronco Bubba's he is fighting with ....

@Dan ... will the thread be available to read tomorrow for those of us who don't engage in social media whilst the game is live ?

... and will there be any way to read the posts that are deemed inappropriate and deleted ... can you PM them to me before you delete ?

PSS ... If you have time I would like to talk to you about a possible "book" deal and mini series .. like gogglebox ... can you imagine Biff going off delux in his Mothers basement, totally confused as to which head of Bronco Bubba's he is fighting with ....
1 - Yes
2 - yes and no (I can export them)
3 - As long as you write it and I get royalties

You better just make sure your 300 disclaimers for tonight are up and kicking!

The live blog trial and thread will be posted here and ready to use at 7:30. My suggestion is keep different tabs open for them and the game thread, updates for scores will be in both.

If this is successful I will be writing a more permanent solution where the thread posts are synced between the sites with a little bit of magic

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2