Announcement New feature Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a pity Justin Hodges isn’t still playing , would have loved to stir up the Bronco faithfull over him.

Hopefully its friend good banter
Hi Dan. I’d love the live score updates included on the thread.
I often read the game day threads after the fact and having specific points of reference really helps keep the comments in context.

I think we are ready to go with this. The Livescores and blogging will be manually driven by me, so I wish you luck on that, I plan on being a few in by the games end.

The discussion portion will be using the disqus platform that many of you may have used on news sites, you don't need to login you can just choose a name and put in an email address or signup but it should be easy

This is a trial to see how it goes so would love the participation, if all goes well I will set to work on either creating a better system, something bespoke or will see about purchasing something to cover it

Hopefully its friend good banter
Any advice on how to communicate efectively with Broncos fans? Short sentences perhaps? No big words? Essentially, we are communicating with morons, so do we need to embrace our inner moron to get down to their level? :cool: If we start using formal English will Dan be providing a translator for the Broncos fans in the joint chat session? Are we even sure that Broncos fans can even define banter? Should be fun but it might also end up like this. :banghead:

Any advice on how to communicate efectively with Broncos fans? Short sentences perhaps? No big words? Essentially, we are communicating with morons, so do we need to embrace our inner moron to get down to their level? :cool: If we start using formal English will Dan be providing a translator for the Broncos fans in the joint chat session? Are we even sure that Broncos fans can even define banter? Should be fun but it might also end up like this. :banghead:
If all else fails gifs are integrated into it so we can communicate in picture form

If all else fails gifs are integrated into it so we can communicate in picture form

Winning Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

Something like this you mean Dan? Thanks for the advice. @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7