Announcement New feature Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This week in continuing some of the admin based co-operation between Silvertails, BroncosHQ and NZ Warriors, we are looking to have a joint chat session embedded on the site live in the game.

This will allow you to post (Without logging in - just add Username - Silvertails as you name) and you can post away and discuss the game as it happens with members of BroncosHQ. The experience will be embedded in both sites so you don't have to leave the safety of Silvertails.

Hopefully we can keep the banter happy and fun and don't forget the forum logo bet is in play on this week too between us and the Broncos.

We are just ironing out final details for how this will look and manifest and whether we will embed it inside the game thread or in its own, whole new liveblog. I am happy to hear your thoughts on whether you would like a live blog with score updates to accompany this or whether you are happy with just the chat.

Happy to hear your thoughts on this initiative

Cheers
Dan

What could possibly go wrong ... entertainment with a capital E .... can't wait to see the civilised and measured exchange of notions and opinions between Biff and Bronco Bubba ....
Haha we still have moderative control of things, and moderators from both sides will be looking after it

What could possibly go wrong ...

Just about to type the same thing!

Haha we still have moderative control of things, and moderators from both sides will be looking after it

wtf? Gunna need payment up front, in cash before tackling that one.

-No matter who moderates! lol

(though if ST mods can immediately kick out mods from other teams...then all is good!)

- ah to answer your question. good initiative. Interested to see how it goes. :)

Just about to type the same thing!

wtf? Gunna need payment up front, in cash before tackling that one. No matter who moderates! lol

(though if ST mods can immediately kick out mods from other teams...then all is good!)
haha well I was going to handle it all from our side unless someone wants to volunteer

Probably a good game for me to be going to live with kids and off the device haha

Good idea / any chance of doing one with the Kennel? The discussion on Trent will be gold
I've not spoken to Mr Invisible for a while but I am sure we can get something going. At the moment its mainly NZ Warriors, BroncosHQ and us collaborating and seeing what works and building things out to be bigger and brighter each time

haha well I was going to handle it all from our side unless someone wants to volunteer
Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Stastny's 1000th game tonight.

Oh I know. Rather him than Kadri. Honestly. Should never have left, but his Dad was cranky we traded Chris Stewart, and you HEARD why we traded Chris Stewart away, right?

Craig Anderson's wife, and apparently someone else's partner AT Pepsi Center.

Grub.

But I'd have ROR over Stazz at this point. Kadri has been meh, especially since Saad has gone down.

Seriously though, Saad, Johnson, Byram, Girard, Macdonald, Francouz, O'Connor, Calvert and Donskoi (and now Dubnyk on COVID protocol) all injured, and STILL winning, and potentially coming 1st overall out of 31 teams at the end of the season.

Bednar should tip his hat.

I've not spoken to Mr Invisible for a while but I am sure we can get something going. At the moment its mainly NZ Warriors, BroncosHQ and us collaborating and seeing what works and building things out to be bigger and brighter each time

Imagine a Bulldogs / Eagles mix. Especially if you filter the foul language....I could just see their comments...

******* you , en his * you ***** piece of ********. Why the ******* did that ****** Barrett, en **** ***** me that **less * !

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6