New CEO?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok well I hope my info on him is wrong then. My mail is all the characteristics of one T.B.
I haven’t seen him in a decade , don’t know what’s happened or what he’s done in that time but he was a pretty good operator back then.

I emailed them about the membership and they got back promptly and said it was a stuff up but the 'actual' records show the correct date. (At least what they had for me on file was correct, I dunno about you 'Straylians).

So maybe the date field on the mass email was incorrect and we all got the wrong membership date on it but our 'real' membership dates are correct (mostly) and locked in a safe next to the recipe for coca cola.

I shall now return to drinking coffee.

And Welcome to our new CEO. May you have a long and successful reign!

I emailed them about the membership and they got back promptly and said it was a stuff up but the 'actual' records show the correct date. (At least what they had for me on file was correct, I dunno about you 'Straylians).

So maybe the date field on the mass email was incorrect and we all got the wrong membership date on it but our 'real' membership dates are correct (mostly) and locked in a safe next to the recipe for coca cola.

I shall now return to drinking coffee.

And Welcome to our new CEO. May you have a long and successful reign!

I have not bothered , they list mine currently as 2013.

I contacted them and they said do you have any proof you joined in 2006.

I sent them a photo of my membership caps , all in a row, 2006 to 2018 ( this was last year).

Nup, not enough apparently.

Really I couldn’t care but it’s not right.

I have not bothered , they list mine currently as 2013.

I contacted them and they said do you have any proof you joined in 2006.

I sent them a photo of my membership caps , all in a row, 2006 to 2018 ( this was last year).

Nup, not enough apparently.

Really I couldn’t care but it’s not right.
You saying they refuse to adjust your membership record??? That is absolutely disgraceful. After all you’ve done, arranging supporter tours and more, plus showing all your caps as evidence!
The value of the record of past membership is largely for the satisfaction and pride of the member. Yet are they calling you a liar over this? Surely not.
And how utterly incompetent are they to have failed to keep their own reliable records.
I’m no Rex Mossop but I am truly flabbergasted by this revelation. Hopefully I’ve misread your message. If not, someone is doing a **** job in that organisation.
@Mitch

You saying they refuse to adjust your membership record??? That is absolutely disgraceful. After all you’ve done, arranging supporter tours and more, plus showing all your caps as evidence!
The value of the record of past membership is largely for the satisfaction and pride of the member. Yet are they calling you a liar over this? Surely not.
And how utterly incompetent are they to have failed to keep their own reliable records.
I’m no Rex Mossop but I am truly flabbergasted by this revelation. Hopefully I’ve misread your message. If not, someone is doing a **** job in that organisation.
@Mitch

Doesn’t worry me mate , it’s some pin or something , nothing to lose sleep over!!

@Mitch

I’ll look to chat with the team around this, mate. I’ll also mention some of the discrepancies around memberships commencing incorrectly in recent emails received etc.

I’ve been to Brookie for about 90% of our games since 1980 and remember sitting in my season ticket seats in the Jane Try Stand when Ken Arthurson presented Mal Meninga with a crystal eagle on behalf of the Manly club in honour of his retirement from the game. That was 1994 and yet they have me down as 2013!

I haven’t contacted them yet as it was only the other day.

They’ve had issues before about membership lengths and told me they can’t go back further than 2002.

Luckily I never throw anything out that has Manly on it and have kept all my season tickets.

I’ll contact them next week and get it adjusted. It’s probably not a big deal but one day they may recognise the long standing fans and I’ll be one of those.

I would like my years to count.

One thing I’m NOT happy about is the paver I paid $500 for a few years ago. They laid them at the Pine St entrance (there’s not many mind you) and they’ve put the food vans on top of them @:rolleyes:

I think that’s pretty disrespectful to the punters like me who forked out money to help raise funds and now they couldn’t give a rats about them. It was made out at the time that our pavers would always be there and take pride of place on the walk in to Brookie. At least I can see mine but a lot wouldn’t be able to see what they paid for.

I’ll look to chat with the team around this, mate. I’ll also mention some of the discrepancies around memberships commencing incorrectly in recent emails received etc.

Knock yourself out, obviously, but fyi I emailed (and mentioned this already in here) regarding the incorrect membership dates of recent communications.

For the cheap seats - Recent emails dates = bad. Correct dates are still on file.

If dates on file = incorrect, then you have a mark from brisso situation.

Me: recent email said member since 2013
Actual "on file" member since date is 1642, which sounds about right.

I’ve been to Brookie for about 90% of our games since 1980 and remember sitting in my season ticket seats in the Jane Try Stand when Ken Arthurson presented Mal Meninga with a crystal eagle on behalf of the Manly club in honour of his retirement from the game. That was 1994 and yet they have me down as 2013!

I haven’t contacted them yet as it was only the other day.

They’ve had issues before about membership lengths and told me they can’t go back further than 2002.

Luckily I never throw anything out that has Manly on it and have kept all my season tickets.

I’ll contact them next week and get it adjusted. It’s probably not a big deal but one day they may recognise the long standing fans and I’ll be one of those.

I would like my years to count.

One thing I’m NOT happy about is the paver I paid $500 for a few years ago. They laid them at the Pine St entrance (there’s not many mind you) and they’ve put the food vans on top of them @:rolleyes:

I think that’s pretty disrespectful to the punters like me who forked out money to help raise funds and now they couldn’t give a rats about them. It was made out at the time that our pavers would always be there and take pride of place on the walk in to Brookie. At least I can see mine but a lot wouldn’t be able to see what they paid for.
I've posted this before and nothing was actioned about moving the pavers from the 'Save Brookie' collection.

@Mitch and @The Wheel please raise this matter as it is highly offensive to take our monies, then park the grease traps over them. Some are in memorium of passed Manly Fans :mad:

The pavers need to be put on a wall at Brookie as there is only about 3sq meters worth.

Even in that mythical COE :)

I've posted this before and nothing was actioned about moving the pavers from the 'Save Brookie' collection.

@Mitch and @The Wheel please raise this matter as it is highly offensive to take our monies, then park the grease traps over them. Some are in memorium of passed Manly Fans :mad:

The pavers need to be put on a wall at Brookie as there is only about 3sq meters worth.

Even in that mythical COE :)
I have a paver too. Surely it's not hard to find a more suitable location than under a tuck truck. I agree with HM, it is offensive to see this fundraiser to be treated with contempt.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8