New Blokes Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Soarin88

Hey everyone new bloke glad to be part of the fam thought a good way to introduce myself would be just to say before i get right into politics lol.. but in general if i think back to this time last year as a fan things were looking pretty bleak for a while but just want to know if you are all as chuffed as me so far..I've grown to love this team very quickly and on our day we can flatten anyone...anyway new blokes thoughts are positive haha hope there's the same vibe in a few of you.cheers

On top of that although he was raised outside the nest I'm liking Baz .Ironically as a player i liked him from memories such as tonight growing up when the blues won games and he was amongst alot of it.I wouldn't know bu i get the vibe he is much loved by all the boys which seems another positive.

Welcome new bloke, hope you've got a thick hide, you sometimes need it on here.

But love your positivity.

It was bloody hard being positive last year, I had a dreadful first half of the season until someone on here put a rocket up my arse and I came good for the last 3 months ( despite us not doing so well).

Keep it up as we've got plenty of negative Nancy's already.

Because you are wrong. Jamie Lyon didn't want to play rep footy. It's well documented that he hated spending time away from his family, maybe not entirely but possibly because one of his kids was badly burnt while he was away in country origin camp. He was picked and forced to play for Nsw a few times when he came back to Australia because he hadn't reached the required amount of seasons to be eligible for rep retirement. He was lambasted by Peter sterling during commentary of a state of origin game for a missed tackle he wasn't involved in or even required to be involved in. Craig wing missed the tackle and sterling got his call wrong. The same Peter sterling who was critical of him asking for a game off after his young wife had suffered a miscarriage. That's why he walked out on parramatta.

I'll leave it at that because as far as tenuous grips go I don't wish you any harm.
These are the words I have heard from others outside of this forum - not wanting to enter the handbag fight, just nodding to what may or may not be closer to the reasoning.

Killer wisely sat out , nobody could handle Inglis at his peak .
Talking about Jamie Lyons personal situation is disrespectful
In my humble opinion it is disrespectful to imply that Killer was wise to sit out Origin because he couldn't handle Inglis.
Although as you are quite knowledgeable I'm sure you can remind me of games in which Inglis toyed with Lyon.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10