New Blokes Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Calling Barrett an idiot is ok ? My stance is that it is disrespectful . What is your position , stance , reasoning or which ever word you would chose on calling Barrett and Fulton idiots .
This is hilarious. What has Barrett and Fulton got to do with Lyon allegedly being scared to face Inglis in SOO? That was all I commented on.

As for the alleged 'stance' I have taken against you, I adopt a somewhat revolutionary attitude on this forum in that I choose to respond to some posts and that is usually based on what is in that post! (not who posted it!)

If you are discerning stances and the like may I suggest you take your own advice and lighten up, it's just a forum.

Top End Sea Beagle the turd , sorry I mean the third , reckons you started the war and he's a little bit cranky . He said that he's going to feed you to a crocodile ,................ well he implied it anyway .

Just kidding !
Lol....poor old @Soarin88 is sitting back going WTF! You both did well. From my limited time spent with those in NT, would not surprise me to have a crocodile introduced into a conversation. They think very differently up there.

Just ignore all this **** @Soarin88 , in the off seasons and bye weeks they all get a bit feral on here.

They get bored, sniff the agro juice and throw barbs out for a bit of light hearted fun ( well they think it is that anyway) hoping to reel in some responses.

Don't worry by about Thursday and until we lose again it will all be good!!

PS: as previously mentioned , unless you want a massive dose of " Sack Barrett", " Crappy Api", " how does Lewis Brown get a start" it would be wise to avoid ST for a day or two after a loss!

Was has key board got to do with a keyboard?

Key Board.jpg

Hey everyone new bloke glad to be part of the fam thought a good way to introduce myself would be just to say before i get right into politics lol.. but in general if i think back to this time last year as a fan things were looking pretty bleak for a while but just want to know if you are all as chuffed as me so far..I've grown to love this team very quickly and on our day we can flatten anyone...anyway new blokes thoughts are positive haha hope there's the same vibe in a few of you.cheers
Welcome @Soarin88 glad to have you here

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10