Never been so embarrassed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Problem is we have extended pretty much every player that has helped us dish this stuff up for the last few years. We need a revamp, we are just making up numbers until we do

There are some really pathetic and weak bunch of mindsets going around the club right now. I was heavily critical of De$ but it seems the change in coach has made no difference, we need widespread spread change in the team but it should start with the captain. No one plays for him as captain, he is a liability in both attack and defence and his contract has destroyed our club for years. We have a long way to go but if we want to make a stance he should be the first **** gone

More Jared Kushpenn than the Strovster.

Kushpenn was the Chairman when they decided to move on Toovey, chased the wrong half’s signature and then realising their mistake, signed back flipping Delta Charlie-Echo to the long term deal.

I will never dare tell a soul again which team I support. I will just buy the paper each Monday from here on in and be prepared for the worse. My health is too important than to experience the Manly experience this year. I look forward to seeing what another new coach and a few new faces can bring us next year. Over and out.

That was horrible. The only consolation was that it was the Panthers, so I can at least tell myself that we lost to the best.

I think the only way out of this is to undertake a proper rebuild. Id be promoting Gordon and Fainu, at a minimum. Shame Fifita chose to leave.

I will never dare tell a soul again which team I support. I will just buy the paper each Monday from here on in and be prepared for the worse. My health is too important than to experience the Manly experience this year. I look forward to seeing what another new coach and a few new faces can bring us next year. Over and out.
As bad as it was they actually let us play again next week. Will we be better against the Storm? Hard to say but that completely inept & gutless 1st half will take some beating!!

I know I’m a masochist but I‘m going to watch the press conference to see if our coach apologises to the fans like Sticky did.

I know I’m a masochist but I‘m going to watch the press conference to see if our coach apologises to the fans like Sticky did.
One thing they do at certain clubs in the Serie A (soccer in italy) is have the players front up to the fans......now I'm not saying this should happen all the time. But a performance like this you need to look the supporters in the eye who buy jerseys....buy memberships....follow you for years and see the hurt in their eyes.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2