Nein at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Another season is upon us and Channel Nein is at it again with their broadcast times in Adelaide.

Last week the Donkeys vs Vermin season opener was shown at 11:50 pm on Gem (at the same time Nein were showing TFS.....). Friday was worse.....the game didn't start until 1:50 am Saturday bloody morning. Sunday's game was at least started before midnight....11:40 pm.

Tonight Nein start with their usual Friday night double headers. The first game (Scumdogs vs Speels) starts at 1:30 am on GEM with the Sharks vs Donkeys game starting at 3:30 am.

Sorry for my language here but what an effing bloody joke.

Another season is upon us and Channel Nein is at it again with their broadcast times in Adelaide.

Last week the Donkeys vs Vermin season opener was shown at 11:50 pm on Gem (at the same time Nein were showing TFS.....). Friday was worse.....the game didn't start until 1:50 am Saturday bloody morning. Sunday's game was at least started before midnight....11:40 pm.

Tonight Nein start with their usual Friday night double headers. The first game (Scumdogs vs Speels) starts at 1:30 am on GEM with the Sharks vs Donkeys game starting at 3:30 am.

Sorry for my language here but what an effing bloody joke.

They're a joke hey mate. Seriously hope that the broadcast rights go to a different network next time. Can't even show the game in HD.

I have a fix

If you have room to put it up, buy a caravan Satelite system ( costs about $700). Comes with a dish, 20 metres of cord and most important a VAST box, it's Viewer Access Satelite TV

VAST ( Google it) is how people in the middle of Australia see FTA TV .

The box just plugs into your TV.

Part of the set up is you have to register the box ( home address) but you tell them you are a caravanner or camp trailer owner, and you are allowed to use the system free of charge .

You get access to ALL the FTA channels Australia wide, so then from the menu simply choose Chan Nein Sydney and bingo live TV.

Only downside is you have to update the registration each six months, it's one click on a website after putting your access card in.

Yes it's $700 but you then get live footy wherever you are in Australia.

That's pretty late to be broadcasting a footy game. You do live in Adelaide though, which is hardly rugby league heartland. I'd stream the games if I were you. I streamed the Sunday arvo Nine games for years so I wouldn't have to sit through 2 hours of adverts.

Can I just say, not related to this post specifically.. but I remember back in 2003 I did work experience at Ch. 10 for a week. I kept asking the reporters 'when are we heading out to Brookie to cover a story'? Their response was one of laughter. At the time, I wished our Club to received the same sort of media attention as the likes of the Dogs, Rorters, Saints etc.

Wow, be careful what you wish for. Now it seems every single day of the year our Club is being covered by all the media. And not in a good light.

Nearly as bad as living in brisbane.. Where apparently only one team is to be seen live. Ever.

Even funnier is when they delay their "live" broadcast, keep calling it "live" all through the game yet it's an hour late. But hey, Tracy f*kn Grimshaw's horrible head doesn't get enough air time I guess..

Melbourne (despite the Scum), Darwin, Hobart and Perth are hardly rugby league strongholds either yet they all get the games live on GEM (well, not the 2nd Friday night game obviously.....)

Here is a small but sad fact: The rest of SA actually gets the games on GEM at the same time as the rest of the country seems to.....but not Adelaide. I have friends who live in Tailem Bend which is about 100 km SE of Adelaide.....they get the games at the normal time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6