Negativity Will Cease Moving Forward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all,

In recent times i may have come across as a winging little b*tch on the forum. Any threads that have been Todd Fartberg, NRL management or refereeing-related has got an annoyed, bitchy, cynical comment out of me. I have been a disillusioned poster of late (and for that i apologise to you all). But with good reason - our game is being screwed by the 3 aforementioned parties above - they provide me with a reason to whinge and moan about how badly our game has degenerated as a spectacle.

But all that is going to stop. I cant keep ranting and being negative about the state of our game (even though it is difficult not to comment on how it has gotten worse). Its not good for you guys reading the forum and its not good for me, personally speaking. Im not that kind of person anyway. This will be a real test for me moving forward, as the NRL has stagnated and even started going backwards as a spectacle imo....

So from this moment i will stop whinging about Greenturd, the NRL and referees. My whinging on Silvertails is not going to change the way that slimey liar manages the game. I will now bite my lip - no bitching from now on.

Cheers,
Eagleton

Just because you can't change it doesn't mean you don't feel it.

These are you opinions bro. Stick by them.

True. However reading the constant whinging and bitching about all things NRL must get tiresome for others. And its tiresome for me too. I know we need to talk about our many many gripes with the game but its been going a bit too far of late. Coincidentally since around when Greenberg started in his head of football role.

pffft, change is good. Opinions don't necessarily mean correct.

Being able to change gives you number 1 a plus happy joy joy juice.

(plus we all know fLIP is just crazy because he hasn't found an UFO yet and wont change his occupation!)

edit: Plus a lot of the time....people who say they won't do such and such anymore....find it irresistible and eventually do it again....so it's all good! *waves sparklers around*

Im unsure if i can but i think i should try. As i said it will be a mighty test considering the clowns we have running the game. Global, thats sometimes right. Although integrity is an important attribute for me. I usually do what i say i do. Usually...

Meh, whinge away I say. Venting is good for the soul. If people don't want to read it they don't have to.

Do what you feel works for you LE.
I've never noticed your posts were overly negative....maybe it doesn't have to be either or all, just find your happy medium.

I've spoken to a few mates lately about this very topic, most, like myself have been watching league for around 50 years and the general consensus is the game has never been so poorly run....maybe your negativity is justified!

Your Royalty Lord Eagleton, you HAVE to have an opinion. But seriously, have a say mate, we'll respect it. You haven't come across that way at all champion.

Think I wear that crown hahahahha

My opinion is that was supposed to be "You're"

+ not sure what clint said....didn't read it!

*bored*

To be honest I have not overly noticed it

We all have our quirks / obsessions. If you feel that way (and respect others who do not) I say keep going

Hi, LE. Anyone whinging about Greenberg, refs or the state of the NRL is fine by me. Some of the things happening in the game are abysmal at the moment. As fans we deserve better.
The trouble is the current kings of the bash and barge, chicken-winging style are the darlings of the league and should they win, the NRL and media, masses of souffs fans and bandwagoners are going to declare that this has been one of the most successful seasons in current history. (hurl)
It's such a shame that our game has become land of the rampaging/wrestling giants so I think a good whinge can take a load off.

The whinging that I object to is when people bag out our current players based on rumours and speculation. I think we owe it to our players not to judge them until alleged rumours become fact, then once they play for the opposition, they're fair game. Let loose and rip in if you feel the need.
Go Manly!

LE, I preferred you are a whinger, like myself, about the way the game is being ruined, how Reynolds cheated us out of the chance to be in the Grand Final etc.

The Who said:
LE, I preferred you are a whinger, like myself, about the way the game is being ruined, how Reynolds cheated us out of the chance to be in the Grand Final etc.

It wasn't Reynolds who cheated us out, it was the gutless clowns in pink refereeing to orders.

6/71 said:
This forum would suck if everyone swallowed their opinions and just joined in the circle jerk of positivity.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
It is every fans right to boo just as much as it is to cheer. And it is every citizen's duty to cry foul when we see those in power screwing things up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2