Negativity in this place lately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good first post.

But let's not forget this IS a forum, and everybody's opinions ( like them
or not) are welcome , and just because yours doesn't agree with theirs doesn't mean you are right nor they wrong .

There's been lots of stuff that's gone down this year and understandably many are pissed.

But I do agree, we have to sit back and let the new crew have a go, who knows they might be a revelation !!
This is exactly right, some of the stuff may or may not have been handled better. But at the end of the day what's done is done.

I have full confidence though that the changes are in the best interests of the future of our club moving forward. At the end of the day nothing lasts forever so we have to embrace the change.

Haha brilliant calling fans plastic when many have been supporting the club a lot longer than you've been alive :)
What difference does that make though?
Age doesn't make someone any less of a fan than the next person lol

Dribble is part of what makes this site sometimes funny & entertaining.Remember they're just views & at the end of the day we're all manly fans.Ps he's received more likes in one post than i have in 5 months WTF.
Dribble is needed for comedy but the context that I'm talking about it is for more people taking digs at what is happening within the club. People just need to be patient.

Haha I'll chuck you a like if it makes you feel better @:D

Dribble is needed for comedy but the context that I'm talking about it is for more people taking digs at what is happening within the club. People just need to be patient.

Haha I'll chuck you a like if it makes you feel better @:D

You might have read the posts of fellow members for a while but you haven't read the tone of this site.

It's a no from me.

image.jpg

Why do people read the negative dribble in newspapers?
Why are the two longest threads on this forum - ever - about potentially losing two players?
Why is the nightly news dominated by what's wrong with the world?
Why are dramas so popular on TV?
Why are people here negative about the Penns?
Why are people here negative about people being negative here about the Penns?

Human nature?

There is no escaping the fact that what has happened has already happened and if you don't like or agree with it there is nothing you can do to change it.

There is only one direction from here: FOWARD.

What difference does that make though?
Age doesn't make someone any less of a fan than the next person lol
Let me spell it out for you - someone that has supported the club for say 50 years has seen many highs & lows, the good management the bad management, the wonderful international players and the reserve grade quality players doing their best, the great coaches and the coaches that shouldn't be holding a clipboard. Despite all this they have not given up on the club and kept cheering for the maroon & white.

A plastic fan is a "Johny come lately" who's started supporting the club during a period of success, they are the fake or temporary fan. Please demonstrate to me how a 50 year fan can be "plastic".

Let me spell it out for you - someone that has supported the club for say 50 years has seen many highs & lows, the good management the bad management, the wonderful international players and the reserve grade quality players doing their best, the great coaches and the coaches that shouldn't be holding a clipboard. Despite all this they have not given up on the club and kept cheering for the maroon & white.

A plastic fan is a "Johny come lately" who's started supporting the club during a period of success, they are the fake or temporary fan. Please demonstrate to me how a 50 year fan can be "plastic".

Not a bad point, and it's worth remembering our new poster ( oh and I should have said welcome aboard ) was about 2 and in nappies when the Super League war hit and we lost our great club for a short time to that abomination that was the Northem Eagles.

You want Debbie Downer times??

I was a member of a very early forum back then, and holy dooly what is said here these days pales into insignificance to what transpired then.

I think he does have a point though, and I alluded to that in my first post on this thread, we can't change anything and we need to give the new team ( from Coach to newest player) a chance.

If it doesn't work Debbie does Dallas, oh sorry Debbie does Downer will come back and bite us all on the arse.

Not a bad point, and it's worth remembering our new poster ( oh and I should have said welcome aboard ) was about 2 and in nappies when the Super League war hit and we lost our great club for a short time to that abomination that was the Northem Eagles.

You want Debbie Downer times??

I was a member of a very early forum back then, and holy dooly what is said here these days pales into insignificance to what transpired then.

I think he does have a point though, and I alluded to that in my first post on this thread, we can't change anything and we need to give the new team ( from Coach to newest player) a chance.

If it doesn't work Debbie does Dallas, oh sorry Debbie does Downer will come back and bite us all on the arse.
Agree Mark, I will be giving Barrett & the new players my support. I will be at Brookie & some away games next year cheering the boys on. I won't however be a cheer leader for our current owners.

There is no escaping the fact that what has happened has already happened and if you don't like or agree with it there is nothing you can do to change it.

There is only one direction from here: FOWARD.

What about...forward??

:giggle:

It's interesting how we all perceive things differently.

Gutho -21 - was a schoolboy rep, knee op etc, etc = future superstar
Wright - 18 -was a schoolboy rep, Comm Youth Games, knee op = dumbass move

Except for the fact that Wright is a half ang Gutherson is an out side back. We have plenty of wingers and not enough halves.

And not to mention that you and your cry baby mates would prefer to have Gutherson languishing in reserve grade rather than pursue first grade opportunities elsewhere. Buy a ticket to the real world pal. That's how things are done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7