Need another prop pronto

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Noway will Jake make SOO.....too many better lock forwards going around. Unfortunately Jake has been left behind the likes of Isaah Yeo, Cam Murray, Nat Butcher etc. He’ll struggle to even get into the squad. Too many errors & 6 agains in his game & I don’t think the SOO selectors want a liability in the team no matter how good Jake is. Week in week out Jake gives away set restarts & it will cost us big time during the finals.....as it did in 2019! I don’t know if it’s coz he’s lazy getting off players or whether he’s instructed to do it. I wish he’d just get it out of his game!

Jake will be there, Freddy loves both the boys.

Also Cam Murray is out injured for a few more weeks and Nat Butcher lolz

madmax

Bencher
Jake will be there, Freddy loves both the boys.

Also Cam Murray is out injured for a few more weeks and Nat Butcher lolz
So you honestly believe Jake is better than Isaah Yeo??? Yeo is & has been the premier lock forward over the past 3 years. As much as I like Jake he’s backend of the field based on his past couple of seasons.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
So you honestly believe Jake is better than Isaah Yeo??? Yeo is & has been the premier lock forward over the past 3 years. As much as I like Jake he’s backend of the field based on his past couple of seasons.
I honestly do

On current FORM, Yeo is in better form but as an overall better player, no.

Good player Yeo so not knocking him but some of your broad sweeping statement confuse me.

You state he is the premier lock in the game the last 3 years but he has never played test footy and only debuted for NSW last year (2 games off the bench). In fact last year was the first year I even remember the media pushing him for Origin.

As for him being a far superior atacking threat. Are you aware he is yet to register a line break or line break assist in his 6 games this year?.......Jake has 3 line break assists btw.

I like Yeo, I really do and I'd have him in my NSW 17.

Do I think a peak Yeo is anywhere close to a peak Jake....no.

But hey, the beauty of opinions

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Yeo will be lock....Jake might scrape it onto the bench but highly doubt it. Yeo with Cleary will be the preferred option & if Luai is there then it’s guaranteed! Jake is nowhere near the player Yeo is.....defensively they’re equal, attack Yeo is far ahead & speed... again Yeo!
Ok. But Jake will be still be in 17. Just wait and see.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13