Nathan Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've suggested for years there is something fundamentally flawed in the coaching nous of the three ex St George-Illawarra players, Brown, Barrett and McGregor. Must be something in the water

I've suggested for years there is something fundamentally flawed in the coaching nous of the three ex St George-Illawarra players, Brown, Barrett and McGregor. Must be something in the water
Couldn’t agree more. They were all part of an underwhelming culture of failure and choking.

Got a late reprieve for first grade tonight...
This bloke has fallen of a cliff compared to last year.
Looks slow, hobbles after a hit-up, and no longer leading the defensive line.

Absolutely cooked.

Absolutely cooked.
In the patch there that counted while the Eels were getting on top it was Brown I noticed smashing hard at both ends. Mind you, he’s playing for his next contract and perhaps some pride, so full of motivation.

Absolutely cooked.
Also mates with Hayne so……

In the patch there that counted while the Eels were getting on top it was Brown I noticed smashing hard at both ends. Mind you, he’s playing for his next contract and perhaps some pride, so full of motivation.

Yeah, as soon as I posted, Brown had 4 or so effort sets.

Still not anywhere near his efforts from last season.

Absolutely cooked.
Yeah funny how he always seems to be right on top of the opposition as soon as they play the ball. Rarely gets pinged as offside but always is

Might be timely to discuss. Tigers have just said no one else incoming for their last two spots.

We were linked to him 6 months back. Prob about same time Taupau was linked to them. Not at his prime. But...has just played in a gf. Can add aggression. New home would help refresh him.

Might be timely to discuss. Tigers have just said no one else incoming for their last two spots.

We were linked to him 6 months back. Prob about same time Taupau was linked to them. Not at his prime. But...has just played in a gf. Can add aggression. New home would help refresh him.
We need agression but would prefer one of our younger players to step up tbh.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4