Nathan Brown Impact?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
That's it it's not the big run he does but how quick he responds, quicker play the ball, backs up to take it up a couple of tackles later and tries to shift the play with with good ball movement.
That was something I noticed on multiple occasions this week. He gets the attention of the entire forward pack with his psychopath run, then backs it up with the same look a few plays later, the defence gets tunnel vision and he uses his footwork/ball playing to create space for others.

Hope he can keep it up because his body must be wrecked after every game.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
I've been to the last 2 games Panthers and the Dragons and on both occasions I witnessed the opposition supporters applauding Brown for his effort.. happened when I was sitting amongst the Panthers fans in their stand last week.. a couple of big units sitting beside me both clapped and commented on his courage and how the game changed when he was on.
Then against the Dragons I had a group sitting in front of me and they began cheering when he ran from the back fence.. yeah they probably wanted to see him being smashed but it's pure excitement, after the game they were carrying on that Brown beat their whole pack just through effort and that's the only reason we won..
So whatever your doing Browny keep it up and hopefully a couple of others come along with you.
What great theatre; that's really what it's all about - entertainment!

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
I waiting for the first time he passes close to the line as he is certainly attracting a fair few players each time

He put Jake T through for a clean line break a few weeks ago... he actually does a fair bit of ball distribution already.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18