Nate myles signs with...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/trent-barrett-says-nate-myles-isnt-going-anywhere

19/05/2017
Trent Barrett Says Nate Myles Isn't Going Anywhere

No deal :wasntme:

Manly coach Trent Barrett has shot down speculation linking Nate Myles to a NRL mid-year switch to Melbourne.

Myles has been linked with a move to the Storm after a patchy start to the season, but Barrett says he hasn't spoken to the 31-year-old about a move and expects he'll see out his contract.

"Nate is contracted here until the end of next year. His focus and our focus is on tomorrow night against Gold Coast," Barrett said.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...gles-queensland-nrl/enrt3i8s045q1eueflz8ll7el
When asked about his form, Myles labelled it ''sh*thouse''.:nod:

''Am I allowed to say that?'' he said.

''I'm my own harshest judge and I'll be the first one to say that I wasn't good enough last year. And I don't think the year before that either.

''For myself, I'll be pressuring all avenues of my game this year to pick it up because it just wasn't up to standard.''
I don't think Trent shot it down, he quite clearly stated that Nate's focus was on the Titans game and NOT on his remaining contract

Funny bit at the end of the article ...
In the last year Manly have turned over forwards Liam Knight (Roosters), Siosaia Vave (Eels), Josh Starling (Knights), Luke Burgess and Willie Mason (Catalans) Feleti Mateo, while adding Shaun Lame, Lloyd Perrett and Curtis Sironen.

Poor Shaun ;)
Oh dear, that's unfortunate. The big guy will have to play out of his skin or otherwise he is saddled with a new nickname.

Well timed too dumping him off before the bye so SOMEONE can get some training with the top dogs...

Make no mistake Bellamy is a very savvy coach .
If they picked up Myles for 250k then I think it's actually a great move by the $torm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8