Nate myles signs with...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hopefully they will look to bring Darcy back into the top grade or perhaps they are trying to free up a spot to get Toafofoa Sipley over from the Warriors.

From Bulldog Ritchie

Nate Myles released from Manly effective immediately to join Melbourne.

Apparently he's already with the team at Melbourne according to other journos on Twitter.

From the MWSE site....

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have agreed to grant an early release request received from Queensland and Australian representative Test prop forward Nate Myles.

The Club recognises Nate's significant contribution both on and off the field in providing much needed stability, being a key contributor in building a winning culture and confidence in our developing forward pack. Nate leaves us with our best wishes for both his and his family’s future.

The Sea Eagles are also delighted to announce the signing of junior Kiwi representative forward Toafofoa (Toff) Sipley.

The 22-year-old will join the Sea Eagles at the completion of the 2017 season from the NZ Warriors and has agreed to a two-year-deal for the 2018 and 2019 seasons.

Manly's recruitment team has been closely monitoring Toff for some time and are excited to finally have secured him. Toff has been in strong form for the Warriors’ table topping Intrust Cup side.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/trent-barrett-says-nate-myles-isnt-going-anywhere

19/05/2017
Trent Barrett Says Nate Myles Isn't Going Anywhere

No deal :wasntme:

Manly coach Trent Barrett has shot down speculation linking Nate Myles to a NRL mid-year switch to Melbourne.

Myles has been linked with a move to the Storm after a patchy start to the season, but Barrett says he hasn't spoken to the 31-year-old about a move and expects he'll see out his contract.

"Nate is contracted here until the end of next year. His focus and our focus is on tomorrow night against Gold Coast," Barrett said.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...gles-queensland-nrl/enrt3i8s045q1eueflz8ll7el
When asked about his form, Myles labelled it ''sh*thouse''.:nod:

''Am I allowed to say that?'' he said.

''I'm my own harshest judge and I'll be the first one to say that I wasn't good enough last year. And I don't think the year before that either.

''For myself, I'll be pressuring all avenues of my game this year to pick it up because it just wasn't up to standard.''

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8