Nate myles retirement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rather than blame Fulton, blame the flogs ((like the Parramatta Trojan Horse, Mr Peters - rugby league’s longest-serving sleeper agent) who thought retaining Foran, rather than DCE should be the priority.

Fulton came in to clean up the resultant fiasco.

Last edited:
That Easter Island head, Nate Myles, is certainly putting the boot into Bozo, not that Bozo doesn't deserve it for signing up such a plodder.
He's been holidaying in various places overseas and signing off by thanking Bozo for allowing him to visit these locations at Manly's expense.
We all knew what a hack he was going to be, I suppose this balances out the glorious service we got from that other "hack" nobody wanted, Joe Gulavao.

I think you misunderstand - all those properties he is staying at actually belong to Bozo, Nate is just thanking him for his hospitality. When you are immortal you tend to accumulate some assets.

Myles was one I had always been wary of. After we had signed him and well before he had turned out for his 1st game for the club, I did a YART and had him on the bench. Somebody on this forum questioned my decision to put him on the bench and they said that for the money we were paying for him, he would be a certain starter.

I didn't even feel comfortable picking him on the bench. At the time, I accepted that he was probably signed to help ease Daly.

Confirmed on Twitter today by Rothfield and Tony Adams ( Mole).

Yes we are still paying him, last year of his 3 year contract, Storm only bought half of last years.

**** **** **** ****!!

Yes we are still paying him, last year of his 3 year contract, Storm only bought half of last years.

**** **** **** ****!!

I mentioned that in another thread and no one believed me, said it was bull**** lol.
Thanks BOZO, I am sure you are suitably embarrassed by the # and no need to add any clown references

Might be a good time to point out that the last year of Watmough's contract is .... 2018!
And I'm pretty sure I read that the insurers are refusing to pay. He was on over $400,000 this year alone. Delicious.

If we're still paying him then the club must have some reason for being ok with it. Otherwise we could sack him for not meeting his commitments.

I don't understand why we have to keep paying him if it was him that asked for a release, which is what I thought happened. Is that wrong

I don't understand why we have to keep paying him if it was him that asked for a release, which is what I thought happened. Is that wrong
I'm at a loss as well, he was granted a release at his request. I thought that released both parties from the contractual obligations, I guess I'm wrong about that.

UPDATE: Manly has agreed to grant an early release request received from Queensland and Australian representative Test prop forward Nate Myles.
https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...statement-regarding-nate-myles?station=sydney

How many Nate fans still have their inflatable doll? I reckon the NRL must've sold 2 of those...maybe.

Last edited:

**** **** **** ****!!
Thats very strange , if the storm signed him last season and payed half his wage wouldn't they have to keep paying it . After all they took him so it has to be there problem . If he was playing in his final year this season the storm would have to pay it .

**** **** **** ****!!

What I don’t understand is how come we still have to pay him when he has retired?

Did he retire due to some form of injury or did he retire because he was too old and couldn’t hack it anymore?

What I don’t understand is how come we still have to pay him when he has retired?

Did he retire due to some form of injury or did he retire because he was too old and couldn’t hack it anymore?

Agree. Didn’t Brenton Lawrence retire after signing with the Gold Coast and was not included in there salary cap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8