Nat Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
Just on 7 news, meeting Brisbane & Titans on Wednesday in Brisbane....Bulldogs expecting final decision Weds afternoon.

Leak from Bulldogs marketing, he turned Manly down around 4pm today. :wall: :(( :((

It shows just how little talent there is around these days when you consder the bidding war for Myles.

He didn't set the world on fire in the origin series and could be a bit overrated at this stage of his career.

Maybe princess should put himself on the open market to see what sort of bidding war he would attract.

Someone needs to explain to me just how the broncos can afford it.

Civinocieva
Lockyer
Hodges
Berrigan
Hunt
Tate
Webke

Thats 7 International Rep players and SOO.

Lets not forget they also have Miachael Innes.

Now they are in the market for Nat Myles???

One thing that can be said is Lockyer is on just $2 Million for 5 seasons. How do they do it?

LoL on Nate Myles. Last year people were claiming him a hack, and worst player in the NRL. This year there is a bidding war. Quite funny really.

Oh if we only got Creagh. What about Dragons Flip?

1. Hornby
2. Naquama
3. Cooper
5. Macdouaggall
6. Gasnier
7. Head
8. Ryles
9. Woolford
10. Henderson
11. Simms
12. Creagh
13. Timmins

14. Gorrell
15. Poore

They signed up a couple of Sharks players as well last week. I personally don't see many cheap players there.

Naiquama will be in the centres, someone like Morris will be on the wing.

Timmins will be gone, Young will be playing lock.

Henderson is playing for the Titans next year. Poore or possibly even Danny Wicks would be starting in the 10 next year. Most likely Poore/Sims, with the young gun Wicks on the bench.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2