My team for this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Assumes BK, Brett Stewart and Minogue are injured:

1. Hicks
2. Meaney
3. Matai
4. Steppa
5. Robertson
6. Burns
7. Orford (thank God!!)
8. Bryant
9. Monaghan
10. Cuthbertson
11. Ballin
12. Stewart
13. Watmough

14. Dunley
15. Williamson
16. Curtis
17. Deadwood

I like the backs, it is a bit of a pygmy forward pack though. What about big George Rose, he would have to be better than Curtis and deadwood.

T hink Des will choose

Bryant
Monas
Rose
Willo
Coc
Stewart

Dunley
Cuthbo
Deadwood

I would throw Wells or Sione as the last reserve

lets we van have one massibe 2005 vintage game from CHOC, this time last year he was the best back rower in the comp

You bench is enough to give us all nightmares. It sure shows up our lack of depth.

willo and Rose will start imo

and curtis to drop off the bench

Deadwood has been far better in PL this year and outplayed rose a couple of times.

I wouldnt mind malingi styles getting a run off the bench over deadwood/curtis he is big and fast and plays a similar role to widders albeit at a lower level. would be interesting to see how he goes

I forgot Rose. He can go in at the expense of Deadwood.
He'd better gain more than 20 metres though.

Let's not forget that the Storm don't exactly have a pack of giants. I'd favour a hard hitting pack of smaller forwards for this week over lumbering giants that leave holes for their speed men.

Thank goodness Inglis isn't playing!

I'm happier Smith isn't playing Matas, he'd cut our Hungry Jacks sponsored props to bits.

I agree with Ballin at 2nd row, he plays a lot like Dean Young in that he can hit the ball up, and still create something from dummy half.
Id put Jason Wells at lock and Stewy on the bench.

Meaney was killing it in PL a few weeks ago, id also give him a go on the wing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4