My random musings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
1. Flat again today......a real issue, the mental component of our game is the thing holding us back. Have the talent to win the comp if we can be bothered
2. Welcome back Dylan, was quiet as expected but didn't look out of place, pleasing
3. DCE had a decent game but my biggest blow up on the match was when he grubbered after AFB's run down the sideline....WTF?
4. Gosieswki look decent, start him ahead of Frank next seek
5.Jake.....it doesnt often happen but he didnt have the best game...shame, with his brother out we needed him to step up
6. Who would have thought DCE's goal kicking would be so solid
7. Have no idea why Api moves to 5/8 so Hasting can play hooker
8.Kelly looks good this year

1. Flat again today......a real issue, the mental component of our game is the thing holding us back. Have the talent to win the comp if we can be bothered
2. Welcome back Dylan, was quiet as expected but didn't look out of place, pleasing
3. DCE had a decent game but my biggest blow up on the match was when he grubbered after AFB's run down the sideline....WTF?
4. Gosieswki look decent, start him ahead of Frank next seek
5.Jake.....it doesnt often happen but he didnt have the best game...shame, with his brother out we needed him to step up
6. Who would have thought DCE's goal kicking would be so solid
7. Have no idea why Api moves to 5/8 so Hasting can play hooker
8.Kelly looks good this year

Well said to all the above mate. I'm over my disappointment, frustration and anger now :) My musings:

X Have to say, we need to re-sign Kelly fast.
X Uate is nowhere near as bad as people were saying.
X Croker is very sound, when our forwards are making metres (he's still getting a little better each game). That play-the-ball though. LOL.
X Feel bad in saying this, but I hope Turbo and Parker replace Wright and Wright next week.
X Must have been muggy or something, because it appears I was wrong about the fitness (according to many, so I'll take that feedback on board)
X Can't move Api from Hooker
X 2 from 5 isn't great. If we are 2 from 6 next week, we are officially in trouble.

All musings def on point there my friend.Thought the same on each subject.

Well said lads all valid points.
Again I find myself impressed by AFB spewing his a kiwi he would be inline for an origin jersey

I think the couldn't be bothered comes from the coach

Looking at his press conferences he is not absolutely gutted every time we lose He just acts like we win some we lose some which summed up his career at St George We will go nowhere with him as coach as he is not a win at all costs coach

X Hastings in for Croker
X Gosiewski in for Winterstein
X Barrett needs a wake up call

DCE's goal kicking is getting back to his U/20s and Qld Cup days.

Where has this been for the past 5 years? He's kicked 23/27 at 85% with hauls of 3/4, 9/10, 1/1, 6/8 and 4/4 so far this year.

Looking at his press conferences he is not absolutely gutted every time we lose He just acts like we win some we lose some which summed up his career at St George We will go nowhere with him as coach as he is not a win at all costs coach

Been saying this all along, if you don't bleed maroon and white, you don't feel a loss..!!

So, you'd prefer the Dalai Arthur?
I'm sure Barrett has plenty of passion.
Frankly, I'm not that distraught from today's performance. When I saw J Wright run onto that field, and we didn't have our strike weapon (Turbojet) and best metre eater (Jorge) we were long odds to win. And yet, we would have had the Thompson try been awarded.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4