MWTS - Merchandise sales at GC game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
For those travelling to the game this weekend who would like to check out the latest 2013 Eagles gear....

Pre-game (Saturday) The Sea Eagles merchandise van will be located at the Robina Tavern from 12.00 – 1.30 and then outside Kaffeind from around 2pm (Shop 9 The Rocket, 203 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina)

It's a short walk from Robina rail/bus station – turn right on Laver Drive and it’s on your left on the corner of Robina Town Centre Drive/Laver Drive.

Plenty of goodies to be had but remember to take your members card to get your discount!

Thanks to everyone who has supported our Merchandise Van so far.

Remember, all profits from our Merchandise Van go directly to the Sea Eagles. If you buy Sea Eagles products from Skilled Stadium you are helping support our opposition!

Update on the update - the van will now be located at the Caltex Service station at 110 Laver Drive Robina Town Centre QLD (jyou'll see it if you are getting the bus or train in to skilled as it is just outside the station)
It will be there from 2pm Saturday until around 20 minutes from KO

I have just sent the voucher out to my MWTS e-mail data base, so if you are on that, then check it out o your inbox, and if you are NOT on the MWTS E-Mail data base then you bloody well should be!!

Not only we we be walking away with the 2 points, but to rub salt in the titans wound we'll be selling our merchandise on their turf...just bloody awesome!!

A question for Larissa please (or anyone else in the know), will the van have one of those mobile etfpos machines, because if so my credit card is going to have a workout, and will the new sponsors that were announced recently be on the jerseys being sold tomorrow?

Joey said:
Not only we we be walking away with the 2 points, but to rub salt in the titans wound we'll be selling our merchandise on their turf...just bloody awesome!!

A question for Larissa please (or anyone else in the know), will the van have one of those mobile etfpos machines, because if so my credit card is going to have a workout, and will the new sponsors that were announced recently be on the jerseys being sold tomorrow?

re the new sponsor on the back of the replica jersey I'm not sure but would hazard a guess not at this stage (the deal was only inked recently)
Re the mobile EFTPOS machine - yes they have got one so you'll be right - Check the club facebook page or thr email from Mark to collect your discount voucher too?

Cheers vid for the info, received the voucher (15% by the way is very generous)....now just need to find a printer in time before tomorrow.

Joey - if you have a smart phone and have the email just show that to the merchandise team and quote Silvertails and Mark and I'm sure they will look after you.

A huge effort from Adam, Kerrie and the merchanside team to drive up there so would be great to see a bit of traffic heading to the van?

Incidentally, there will be merchandise sales at the post match function but that won't attract the 15% discount (You'll still get 10% as a member - assuming there is left of course.....)

You could check but doubt it, it was mainly for people up this way without access to Eagles gear.

The van will certainly be at ANZ on Friday night.

It is our intention to get out to as many away games as possible, whether it be Sydney suburban or interstate.

More details on where the van will be set up will be in this week's edition of 'The Inside Swoop'!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6