MWTS are Soft

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
The Original post has now been edited. Gee some people need to get over themselves on here. No wonder alot of people have walked and no longer post.

Actually I will bite here, and being the one who fields the majority of complaints and issues here, I feel that I am somewhat of an authority on the subject, but please let me know if I am in fact incorrect or am involved here.
Anyway the two biggest complaints that I get here, and the ones that most often lead to people not wanting their accounts anymore are

1 - swearing and abuse
2 - not being able to share an opinion or discuss a topic in a robust way, without being jumped on and abused for it.

The original strength of this site was the ability for robust debate without abuse, many loved that and still do, however things as always, change.
The site has many strengths and many personalities, keeping eternal harmony and keeping everyone happy just isn't possible.

So personally I prefer robust debate but I can get that with my wife. I hate seeing personal abuse it's just uncalled for

PJ said:
My opinion is that you post rubbish and clearly if you have receievd complaints I'm not the lone soldier. I don't ignore anyone on this site. Back to my original question which you seem to be running from- what happened to your big statement about staying out of all the political talk and just supporting the team you love?? As I said, you can't help yourself...A "marked man" that's a laugh- it's like you think you're caught up in the bikie wars. You're a bit of a drama queen after your big account deactivation speech and then return to the site just couple of weeks later with your tail between you legs. How long before you crack the sads again?
It's not my problem if you want to focus on one post or are all my posts rubbish. I am sincerely sorry that my post on a rugby league forum as you have mentioned hasnt reached your lofty standards. I am remorseful for any angst I have caused. Do you have any tips for how I can improve my posts to reach your esteemed level.

Seriously though The original "offending" post has been edited I don't know what else you want from me. I can't remove the stick for you, You are the only one that can remove that stick that seems to be lodged somewhere quite painful for you.

And yet again you avoid answering my question by dancing around it with sarcasm. I know it's a tough question becasue you did look like a bit of a dill at the time but come on, suck it up- you can do it!

PJ said:
And yet again you avoid answering my question by dancing around it with sarcasm. I know it's a tough question becasue you did look like a bit of a dill at the time but come on, suck it up- you can do it!
Well I guess I can't please everyone. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I think i missed something somewhere, the part that says my posts and actions on her a accountable to you.

Look I'm sincerely sorry for any heartache my posts have caused you. Thanks for pointing out I looked like a dill appericate your feedback and take it on board.

PJ I really feel for you it must be so difficult being as perfect as you are and having to deal with inferior people like myself who make mistakes and post rubbish.

Never said I was perfect sunshine.

I didn't see anywhere where I said I was perfect but lets not get all deep and meaningful. Good on you for admitting you made a mistake. I hope you don't lose too much sleep over my opinion it's a work day tomorrow.

PJ said:
I didn't see anywhere where I said I was perfect but lets not get all deep and meaningful. Good on you for admitting you made a mistake. I hope you don't lose too much sleep over my opinion it's a work day tomorrow.
Pretty easy to assume that you think you are perfect when you are so quick to take the moral high ground and point the finger at others. It must be tough for you.

like the sands through the hour glass

Cameron said:
PJ said:
Pretty easy to assume that you think you are perfect when you are so quick to take the moral high ground and point the finger at others. It must be tough for you.

Not others- just you. Goodnight Cam- sleep well!

PJ said:
like the sands through the hour glass

Cameron said:
PJ said:

Not others- just you. Goodnight Cam- sleep well!

Wow I feel so special

Getting back on track ARE the MWTS "soft"......my hangover on Saturday morning would suggest otherwise!!

By the way some fantastic comments back from first timers who were there with us on Friday night, to a person they all want MORE!!

Ha I am glad that it has been over a year since I have been truly hungover. I don't miss it at all

Cameron said:
PJ said:
Cameron said:
Matabele said:
I think a new banner could be made.

"Guess what? Now that Gillard hates us, you should all love us."

Or "Home of the Unreal People".

I loved those shirts you used be able to get
Saying "Jesus loves you....... But everyone else thinks you're a c---"

Seems kinda relevant matas

Don't crack the sads and quit the site again but gee you post some rubbish sometimes Cam. Why don't you stick to what you originally said you were going to do when you returned under a new user name and stick to talking about the team you love. Also, could you try and refrain from dropping the c-bomb- you were doing so well for a while there and it adds nothing to your posts.

Hang on a second,I'm going to ignore the majority of your post because I don't care what you think to be honest but I am going to take exception to your comment about the cbomb as you put it because I have refrained from using that word or any profanty on here for sometime and it was only used in the post you quoted to make reference to an actual tshirt that was going around some 10 years ago.

I don't need nor will I take advice from you on what I do or don't post. You are not a moderator and I don't believe I have broken any terms or conditions of this site in this thread. Im pretty sure if I had a moderator would have been quite quick to tell me you see because I am somewhat of a marked man on here.

I'm happy for you to use the term "kent" instead if that helps.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Some great e-mails today, especially from the first timers, most said "first time but def not the last time".

As I said above, nothing like being with the MWTS at an away game, best atmosphere you'll get bar a Grand Final (as Snakes said!!!)

There is something to be said for sitting amongst a throng of Broncos supporters calling the win with 2 mins to go, then giving them all a wry grin and a knowing nod once Williams goes over.

Number 1 son (all of 4) askes, 'Did we win, Dad?' and I can proudly state loudly, 'Yes son, we beat them AGAIN.'

Then the 'Blame Parker' chat started.

The look of despair on the faces of the Broncos players & fans when Wolfy dived over in the corner was priceless!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Gotta do one of these trips one day

Do it Berks.... Gold coast Rd 26.

I've been to Suncorp the last 6 times Manly have played there, for 5 wins and a loss.
Been to Gold coast 3 times for 2 losses and a win.
Been to Melbourne 3 times for 2 losses and a win.
Been to Townsville twice for 1 win and 1 loss.
Been to New Zealand twice ... For two wins.
Been to Leeds once, for a loss :(

I'll do Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne every year except when they get Monday nighters. These trips are awesome fun.

And be aware doesn't cost a fortune.

My Brisbane package was $95.00 a head

If coming from Sydney airfares to be added, Bones paid $49 up and $79 back, so $130 return.

Accommodation "could" be had (if you did budget accommodation) for less than $100, although at the Mercure (where everyone stayed) say $140 was about the average.

Train in and out $30

So about $400 (pre drinks and food).

If you were from SEQ....just $95.00 would have bought you a MWTS "expereince"

SO

It's not as expensive as you might think.

I'd agree with Bones if anyone wants to test the waters Round 26 would be a good one, big crowd, great atmosphere and flights / accommodation not expensive.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8