MWTS are Soft

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Very dissapointed in MWTS at tonights game!

Where was the Bulldogs are wankers chant at the start of the 2nd game?????????

Vidmar/Mark please explain = that would have been cream on the cake for us stuck at home in front of the TV.

PS Great to see the big crew there, look great on TV and got a mentioned from Rabbits.

They were in voice in the first 5 mins or so, then they must have cut the crowd noise off (or at least the mic in that corner) as you couldn't hear them anymore. Doesn't matter though. Well done MWTS. You kept the flag flying while some of us couldn't get there.

Soft....ha, that's nice......we chanted all night long, some fans that sat across from us said it's all they could hear, so yes I reckon they must have turned the Mic off. Plenty of banners flew,and boy did we have a ball.

There's a few sore heads this morning, including this one, but those that went to the Valley for an all nighter will be far worse than me!!

GO MANLY

I was dead opposite them and they could be heard all night, after the game they all gathere behind the stands and changed until the cops came in to move them along. Very good

Yeah bloody cops, we had the chants going real well behind the stands post game.....pleased you enjoyed them Dan, it's what the MWTS is all about, getting together, chanting and having a ball!!

I woke this morning singing these two. No idea where they come from :)

"Queensland, we always WIN in Queensland!"

"Thank you very much for hosting the Premiers, thank you very much, thank you very, very much"

Got to love the MWTS.

When Wolfy scored in the corner, absolute pandemonium!! MWTS drowned out the Broncos supporters for most of the game.

Thoroughly enjoyed my first MWTS trip, hopefully the first of many. Thanks Mark for hosting it!

Just the best night. I have no voice from chanting. And it was great to be among friends last night and cheer the boys home. Good to see Mark, Lismore, Vid and Commander and all the rest. Beating the Broncos on the bell, Priceless!!

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

The company I used to work for had their social club event last night and were seated in the manly bay. Talking to a few of them today the cannot believe the noise and atmosphere that was made.

Jonesyv2 said:
Speaking of soft Cambo you didnt even show up!
Jonesy you know me well and you know it would be a good reason for me too miss a manly game in Brisbane because id been to everyone since 2002. ;)

Mark from Brisbane said:
There's a few sore heads this morning, including this one, but those that went to the Valley for an all nighter will be far worse than me!!

The three boys from Tamworth, Tom, Luke & Isaac, all went off to the Valley, apres the Post-match function - How'd you go, boys?

They were definitely charged and had a BIG time in the BIG city with all the BIG buildings!

Excellent meeting and talking to Steve Martin and Kerry Bousted at the pre-game function. I love to talk over old times with those guys. Gives a real prospective on our club's history. The noise was loud and proud. The bay went nuts when Wolfy crossed for the win. Hugs and screaming all round. great time was had by all there. Being with the MWTS is a must for a great footie experience.

For the calls of the MWTS's are soft send the accusers to mybluedogs, Jonesy or Bones way and see how they fair in the morning

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4