MWSE forum new level of stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan link said:
Obviously Zorba reads here as well....he's blocked my ability to even view the players/team etc now. I can't even view the forum....LoL

Actually, part of my membership says that the club is allowed to moderate the forum etc. I don't think it says the club is allowed to vito my viewing of content?

For mine, that is not the agreement I have signed when becoming a member, and surely Zorba has just breached that contract???

This is getting interesting.
  Yep, I can't view the forum either.  Difficult to see how I can be banned when I haven't posted there since the Lord left Ireland. 

Ryan link said:
IN that case, I rescind - it may just be a system issue. Sorry Zorba

I've been able to access it.

I'm very disappointed with the fact that I haven't heard back from Peters. I guess I shouldn't be surprised really - I remember a few years ago I wrote to the club about something and didn't get a response back at all. I thought the admin was improving, but alas....

I'll post my emails in the morning in case anyone else is interested and wants to send one in a similar vein.

I'm pretty sure we're being barred from posting there Ryan.  I'd imagine the fear is we'd make a volatile situation worse.

I am glad I am ignorant about the MWSE page - and if they are banning people from the main forum because of what they say on this one, that is reaching new levels of stupidity.

Canteen Worker link said:
I am glad I am ignorant about the MWSE page - and if they are banning people from the main forum because of what they say on this one, that is reaching new levels of stupidity.

They may actually be more intelligent than us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4