MWSE forum new level of stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=183397.msg263473#msg263473 date=1274863477]
If those rules were enforced here, would there be any threads left?

We have similar rules here, but the difference is there is no need to enforce them as everyone already just follows them.

We very rarely need to police anything and that is one of the things I love about this forum and site..

I know it is my site, but it truly is one of my favourite on the web, because of the strong and open community we ahve built
[/quote]
I agree with that. Unfortunately mwse have been doing their best to strangle the fledgling community on their own forum.

Breaking News ........
The MWSE have been bought out by China (as of today).
From now on, speak up and you will be subject to 90 days imprisonment.

Such a hypocrite, I guess he's laced a boot 30 years ago so it's OK for him to bag on his low rating radio show

I can see Codeman getting the boot next for continuing to question Admin about what the banned posters have been asking.

Even Corso_Pete is asking questions about the attitude of Admin and has asked what's next and says if he yells something at T-Rex during next home game will he be evicted from his reserved seat and out of Brookie.

I think that after all of the questioners are all banned from over there then it looks very much to me like we will see the resurrection of the MWSE Forum Conga Line

Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif

So if a former first grade player decided to post and put down an out of form player would they get banned?

Good point fluffy.

And welcome to all our new members

I just want to reiterate that we here at Silvertails are no true supporters.

Dont say you weren't warned.

That's right flip. I don't have a members hat or stickers

LOL  Having been banned there more times than I care to remember there is a certain irony that I could probably go and post there today whilst many others can't.  I don't think I'd last long though.

I haven't had the internet connection speed to look at MWSE the last 3 days so missed all the action. But if the 'media manager' is sitting there deciding on who gets banned then someone needs to double Aaron's salary and get him back. Paying members get pissed off enough without this level of rubbish.

Did anyone replace Aaron or has the website been lumped into the portfolio of the membership chick they employed?

I admire and enjoy Zorbas personality but how exactly did he get to be media manager?

Hes not exactly a PR mastermind (Harden up Corey? Seriously?)

If our media manager is sitting there deciding who is banned from the website forum then well

... we're ****ed

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8