Mundine goes to hospital

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Mundine saw the doctor and said “what’s wrong with me, every time I look in the mirror I get aroused” the doctor said “I’m not surprised, you are a ****”

Byso,

When you post something.. do you ever add a thought or anything meaningful or do you just try to piss someone off everytime???

Mundine ****s us all at times but this is clearly to stir.

I know it's a joke. It could have been made up about anyone.

I'm not a mundine fan personally.. but you know yourself you put it up to stir.

Something i heard the other day to lift the thread up a bit

--------

A pregnant woman, who is having triplets, goes to the bank. As she is in there an armed holdup occurs, some shots get fired and she gets shot in the stomach 3 times.

She is rushed to the hospital, and the doctors are able to save her and deliver all the babies, 2 girls and 1 boy.

16 years later the mother is sitting there, and 1 of the girls comes up to her and says "Mum, something weird has just happened, i was having a pee and heard this noise, and i looked into the toilet and saw a bullet there". So Mum explained the story to her about what had happened 16 years earlier. A week later, same scenario occurs with girl 2 and mum explains again.

Then the boy came out looking concerned, went up to mum and started to explain and mum says "I know son, you were having a pee and a bullet came out" to which he replied "No mum, its much worse than that. I was having a wank and i shot the cat !!"

we are just all class ont his site arent we?

but funny none the less

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

I know it's a joke. It could have been made up about anyone.

Nutz goes to hospital.....

Just kidding mate. :drunk:
[/quote]

There is probably one or two blokes around the traps telling that joke right now :) :lol:

Mundine saw the doctor and said “what’s wrong with me, every time I look in the mirror I get aroused” the doctor said “I’m not surprised, you are a ****”

Now we know why Byso raises the flag every time he sees a picture of Monaghan.

Thats all it was about hey byso.

Bait and bait and bait and bait and bait.... then, when the time is right and matabele sticks his head out for a peek you pounce with all you've got...

Joe Williams. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4