• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I do business banking with the NAB and have been happy on some occasions but unhappy probably 60% of the time.

the times I have been happy are when the manager is actually helpful and returns your calls and offers ways to save money, which I am sure you do Ryan. Unfortunately this is not always the case. actually the guy who I liked the most and was always helpful was a Manly fan from memory.

I think with all the cost cutting they have probably pushed peoople into positions they can not handle and have been also been given to many customers to look after.

As I said Ryan Im not at all saying you fall into the above category, if u are getting presents from customers you must be doing something right.

[quote author=Garts]
well I am convinced banks are all good and have the customers best interests at heart and should probably charge us more fees ;)

Well - that is the way I feel about my clients. If you put yourself in the position of being able to be taken advantage of, it's through no fault of mine.
[/quote]

you feel u should charge them more fees ;)

You should give your manager feedback Garts. That 40% of the time he/she might think they are giving you quality service, and don't realise their short comings.

Without critical feedback (which I am appreciative of), I would not be able to be the banker I ma today.

Funny how this topic has gone full circle.

You give the Eagles criticism on their site, they ban you !!! LoL. That's what I call a lack of education, and a lack of willingness to create positive change.

Chelsea Football Club sent out a survey to me (I am a member) about them personally (management), the perception of the club, the perception of the team, pricing etc etc so they can improve. It's called a 360 degree survey, and their appraisals are based on a good return.

That's what I call professionalism.

Not Zorba, Saunders (what does he do anyway) and Aaron banning people because they don't agree with what they have to say. That created silos.

This site could have been leveraged off to build something really big, but perception from me is that their business nouse isn't up to speed enough to realise this. We have X footy players running the club, and it shows in my opinion only.

unfortunately not much can done for retarded, which is the case with our current banker. and I did let my feelings known in the last survey.

Most people on here are probably basing their perceptions from A Curent Affair, The Daily Telegraph or Today Today.

They actually are ripped off more by Woolworths & Coles who mark up their good by between 50% to 100%.

Credit us with a bit more intellegence than that please Wheel.

People base their "perceptions" as you call it (personally I prefer opinion) on experiences. I know from personal experience and those of many others, (and not Ray Martin or Mike Munro) that if you take a bank out of a small country town that is the thin end of the wedge, after that is the school and the hospital and the supermarket etc etc.

Before you know it people have to drive 100kms to see a doctor or to do their shopping.

Not perception, its fact, its happened many times.

Thats not to say you are wrong about Coles and Woolies, you are 100% correct about them

Not Zorba, Saunders (what does he do anyway) and Aaron banning people because they don't agree with what they have to say. That created silos.

This site could have been leveraged off to build something really big, but perception from me is that their business nouse isn't up to speed enough to realise this. We have X footy players running the club, and it shows in my opinion only.

That what happens when you employ dinosaurs who haven't moved with the times. Those 2 fools are only there because they are either mates with Arko & Bozo. If performance was a measure they would have been sacked when the Northern Eagles went belly up.

[quote author=Ryan]

That what happens when you employ dinosaurs who haven't moved with the times. Those 2 fools are only there because they are either mates with Arko & Bozo. If performance was a measure they would have been sacked when the Northern Eagles went belly up.

[/quote]

Cutting edge Wheel - very cutting edge my friend. I like a man who says it how it is.

You gotta call it as you see it. I love Zorba as a radio commentator & supporter but from the outside looking in I really cannot see any value he adds as a paid employee

I answerred it already Byso. You need to READ mate. I also got an E-mail from Aaron - so unfortunately you can't put your spin on it.

Because I find your questions leading questions Byso. Espescially when it comes to me. I also find your short statements "leading" at times.

So tell me honestly, why are you asking that specific question. What's the point you want from it. HONESTLY.

I think Byso wants to know why you think you got barred from MSE, either being:

1/ An lucky bastard
2/ A stupid bastard
3/ A ignorant bastard
4/ or Unnjustly by an ignorant bastard

Hope this helps (j/k)

Ok then - the answer is that they didn't like my "tone", and the fact that I cut information from here and put it there.

My response was that the message I received related to peoples opinions from that site, and the message to me stated "we", as in the posters from MSE. I therefore answerred his E-mail in the appropriate place. He was speaking for the site...it was plain as English in the E-mail to me.

For the record, the masses over there felt rather different toward me than what the E-mail said. So much so, they publicly asked for my re-instatement.

The club was accepting and supportive of the E-mail sent to me with threats and abuse in it, therefore, the poster who spoke on their behalf in that message to me was able to continue on as business as normal, posting to this day.

That's cool. If the club condone abuse / threats - it's their perogative.

I told Aaron - if someone did the same thing here towards him...the person saying the abuse and threats would be banned, as they don't speak for us, and we don't condone / accept that.

No reply is yet to be received.

Just for the record, I hate NAB with a passion. Nothing to do with you Ryan, I just hate em.

Ryan, one of the differences is that I don't see the NAB or any other bank opening up a public forum on the internet for their customers to have a bitch.

Ryan, congratulations on your stoic defence of your industry, you have least tried to defend the actions of all the major banks including your own employer.

Whilst I admire your patriotism I am afraid I simply do not believe one word. The banking industry simply wants to extract every last possible cent that they can from their customers. How else can you possibly explain why the major banks continue to announce RECORD profits year after year after year.

On behalf of all Eagle Rockers I would also pass on my thanks to The Wheel. Your suggestion that this forums users opinions on banks are apparently shaped by tabloid current affairs programms is noteworthy. That comment is one typically aimed at the Rockers, so at least I now have some reason to feel some equality with Alternate Eagle members apparent superior intellect.

I have agreed with few on this forum on most issues, however I send my best Christmas greetings to all this forums readership (including Matebele & Ryan) and I wish for all of you and your families to have a safe and happy Xmas break.

you bitches still going??

I thought this would be over by now!!

Unless the argument has changed from some bloke sending a private message to ryan and the ryan making it public (ppfffftt why not i reckon), i can't believe this is gone on soooo long hahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8