• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just want to see if Siro keeps getting the best out of winterstein tonight. When both are on the field both seem to continue to improve. If Winterstein doesn't go too well for the remainder of our season then I do agree that we'd need another second-rower. However, if he's fine and continues to get at least a little better each game then we just need a bit of second-row depth and definitely another prop. Klemmer seems a unlikely now (never know though) although someone like him would be perfecto. I'd stick with Kelly for now, he has potential to go either way (superstar or superspeedbump)
Great post mate. You always post sensibly and passionately and that's a hard thing to do.

green for moylan is definitely an upgrade - jury's out on how it'd affect DCE

i can see it being a big win though, he'd probably relish the opportunity to gel with a young team that by all accounts really enjoys playing with each other.

big yes for me despite the DCE factor

you get dead**** post of the year
Hayne on his day is 1 of the best
Moylan is a great player he's the captain ffs
who else is available at center or 5/8?
What a flea
Im all for Moylan, the funny part was saying hayne was good, the guy hasnt got a dirty jersey all year and at 1.2 million he is one of the worst signings since raiders signed Orford.
Myles was captain when he came to Manly, i suppose that makes him great too.

I can't stop shaking my head, either. Winterstein over Bryce Cartwright. I am glad he is not making the decisions at Manly! But I get the feeling that if he was playing with his own, real money, he wouldn't think this way.
I know right.. and cartright is younger and can grow with our young side.. He could be like a Glenn Stewart type player on the left side as a ball player which he can do easily.. He would be an asset no doubt.. Frank can be a back up.. I like Frank don't get me wrong but Carty is a mile better

I just want to see if Siro keeps getting the best out of winterstein tonight. When both are on the field both seem to continue to improve. If Winterstein doesn't go too well for the remainder of our season then I do agree that we'd need another second-rower. However, if he's fine and continues to get at least a little better each game then we just need a bit of second-row depth and definitely another prop. Klemmer seems a unlikely now (never know though) although someone like him would be perfecto. I'd stick with Kelly for now, he has potential to go either way (superstar or superspeedbump)
I think our side as it is, is only missing a couple of players. I'd like a front rower to partner Marty, a bench backrower who can provide some impact and another young prop.

Im all for Moylan, the funny part was saying hayne was good, the guy hasnt got a dirty jersey all year and at 1.2 million he is one of the worst signings since raiders signed Orford.
then I apologize.. I agree he has been ****house and on that coin lol. the guy was saying we need to balance out our side and cover other positions.. I wanted to know what position and who would we get hence the Hayne comment

I know right.. and cartright is younger and can grow with our young side.. He could be like a Glenn Stewart type player on the left side as a ball player which he can do easily.. He would be an asset no doubt.. Frank can be a back up.. I like Frank don't get me wrong but Carty is a mile better
Like Glenn Stewart! Haha stop it, Hayne good and now this wow.

Like Glenn Stewart! Haha stop it, Hayne good and now this wow.
haha I'm just saying he could play a similar role on the left not comparing him to the great gift aka smasher of Blair mutt
he could work wonders with turbo put there you know it's true. why are you off Cartwright? Also let's hope storm destroy and demoralize parra also what's with this love fest for storm and scam Smith fmd yuk!

haha I'm just saying he could play a similar role on the left not comparing him to the great gift aka smasher of Blair mutt
he could work wonders with turbo put there you know it's true. why are you off Cartwright? Also let's hope storm destroy and demoralize parra also what's with this love fest for storm and scam Smith fmd yuk!
Why am I off Cartwright? Because I prefer my teams backrowers to know how to:

1 Run good lines on and off the ball
2 Be strong ball runners
3 Be able to defend
4 Be able to hold the ball
5 Show discipline with the ball

Hayne's ego and selfishness cost us game 2 and the series in SOO. That's all I'm going to remember long term it's just like Mundine costing ST Merge the GF against Melbourne by throwing a dummy with a unmarked man backing him up. I don't want him at Manly. I am a fan of both Moylan and Cartwright. Add them to our squad and we are real title contenders IMO!

Why am I off Cartwright? Because I prefer my teams backrowers to know how to:

1 Run good lines on and off the ball
2 Be strong ball runners
3 Be able to defend
4 Be able to hold the ball
5 Show discipline with the ball
so if you were picking a team and you had to chose between Frank and Cartwright you'd choose Frank?
that day is long passed ... imho
you could be right my young padewon

Cartwright is a gun in a bad place
A risk - but a worthy risk
Moylan is no Walker who is a runner
Ppl confuse them as similar- they are not - Walker is best passing through the line after contact.
Moylan can pass before, at - and through the line with precision.
Not a game manager, but a natural footy player who is top shelf

I think our side as it is, is only missing a couple of players. I'd like a front rower to partner Marty, a bench backrower who can provide some impact and another young prop.
I think we'll find that Toafofoa Sipley or Taniela Paseka will be good young props. I want to see some more of Kelepi Tanginoa as well. We've got a really good side for the future and Lussick is just starting to come into his own when starting rather than off the bench

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8