• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really rate Matt Moylan and the scenario painted of Blake Green going to the Warriors and a place available at Manly, as a result, is only paper talk. If Moylan is available for next year there will be plenty of clubs interested. I think Manly are grooming Tommy Wright to be the next 5/8.

Apparently he coped a bollocking by the coach in front of the rest of the team so he picked up his bat and ball and walked home. If true do we want a precious princess in the Northern Beaches. This guy is a captain and has 17 other team mates and now in the finals. WTF.

No thanks.
DCE has had the year he's had because he has a reliable no frills halves partner he can trust. Green does all the boring stuff and the 1%ers which leaves DCE free to play what he sees.
Moylan is a step backwards and would mean DCE would have to go back into his shell as Moylan is unpredictable and loves non structured play.
We need a tradesman like player in the 6 not a princess

No thanks.
DCE has had the year he's had because he has a reliable no frills halves partner he can trust. Green does all the boring stuff and the 1%ers which leaves DCE free to play what he sees.
Moylan is a step backwards and would mean DCE would have to go back into his shell as Moylan is unpredictable and loves non structured play.
We need a tradesman like player in the 6 not a princess
if green signs with warriors who else is there? ,I know exactly what your saying and agree but if green left moylan is the best option unless hastings cam step up

I genuinely think Barrett is only 50/50 to be at Manly next year.
This is also why he doesn't have a lot to say about the team make up and recruitment.

I find this f***ing hilarious .......................the posters classifying this post as "TROLL" are either in total f***ing denial or just totally f***ing stupid!! Im going with option 2!

There's no contract extension signed and he's been linked to the Dogs by the way of an official denial.

Add to that the fact our club is run by self serving pr***s ...........and if the Dessie Hasler exit has taught us anything, that is the coach's success doesn't change anything.
I will never believe Dessie WANTED to leave Manly at that time.

Manly are just as likely to not offer Baz what he wants and install someone's son as coach!!

I find this f***ing hilarious .......................the posters classifying this post as "TROLL" are either in total f***ing denial or just totally f***ing stupid!! Im going with option 2!

There's no contract extension signed and he's been linked to the Dogs by the way of an official denial.

Add to that the fact our club is run by self serving pr***s ...........and if the Dessie Hasler exit has taught us anything, that is the coach's success doesn't change anything.
I will never believe Dessie WANTED to leave Manly at that time.

Manly are just as likely to not offer Baz what he wants and install someone's son as coach!!
We're supposed to be destabilizing Penrith! Cmon talk about hoss, hook etc!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6