• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bryce Cartwright no thanks!

Cartwright this year looks like Sironen did last year. A change of clubs and out of his comfort zone and he might get back to his best.

Do we need him? No, we have Siro as that type of player.

So it would only be if he was on the cheaper side.

Cartwright this year looks like Sironen did last year. A change of clubs and out of his comfort zone and he might get back to his best.

Do we need him? No, we have Siro as that type of player.

So it would only be if he was on the cheaper side.
Im stil not a fan of his, he makes alot of silly errors for a backrower trying stupid flick pass offloads, and his defence is soft for his size. But he is a good player when he just does his job.

It's getting some coverage in the Daily today.

http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/

IMG_5243.jpg

Last edited:
Too me it sounds like a massive cover up. Of cause Barrett is going to hose down these rumours while we are still in the running. He is dancing around the answer when it would of been easy to say no. He says he hasn't spoken to anyone at the club but we all know its Bozo that speaks to other clubs. I know Gus and Bozo are great friends and they have an agreement that they won't poach players from each others club, unless there is a mutual agreement which in this matter I feel is the case.
This will solve our goal kicking headache but will add another attacking weapon to the kit bag and is defensively very solid. Yes we lose a game manager in Green but I'm sure TB will counter act this within Moylans playing style. Keeping Green would be nice but we where going to move him on after his contract was up anyway then we would of missed the boat to jag Moylan who is our long term solution at 5/8.
Get him!

I find this f***ing hilarious .......................the posters classifying this post as "TROLL" are either in total f***ing denial or just totally f***ing stupid!! Im going with option 2!

There's no contract extension signed and he's been linked to the Dogs by the way of an official denial.

Add to that the fact our club is run by self serving pr***s ...........and if the Dessie Hasler exit has taught us anything, that is the coach's success doesn't change anything.
I will never believe Dessie WANTED to leave Manly at that time.

Manly are just as likely to not offer Baz what he wants and install someone's son as coach!!
Trent still has one more year to run on his contract, doesn't he?

Greens how old? 32? 33?? How long do ppl expect he will play 6 for us?? If moylan wants to come to manly, i wouldnt stop him playin in 6 at the expense of a 30+ yr old journeyman...

If it was hastings in the 6 then thats a different conversation, but hes seemingly on the outter so ide be happy with moylan

Sign him up I say! He is a great playmaker who would blossom even further next to and under the leadership of DCE. He obviously struggled with the additional pressure of captaincy at the Riff.. He's also very close to TB. I think the change of lifestyle, manly club culture and the northern beaches will clear his head. Long term would be beneficial to him and the club given Green only has 1 more year to go under his contract. So we will eventually be needing to find a replacement.

Greens how old? 32? 33?? How long do ppl expect he will play 6 for us?? If moylan wants to come to manly, i wouldnt stop him playin in 6 at the expense of a 30+ yr old journeyman...

If it was hastings in the 6 then thats a different conversation, but hes seemingly on the outter so ide be happy with moylan

I completely agree.

But an a little worried as Green has brought out DCEs greatest atributes.

Where as Moylan and DCE are very similar players.

But if it happens and Baz / Bozo think it can work than all good.

Geez it's picking up some heat this rumour. As I said before I'd love him to come to manly although still don't believe he should be a half. Baz could make it work between him and dce although it's definately a risk. I am a huge fan of Green, and the only reason I would tolerate him being replaced by Moylan is because of his age. It would be great if Moylan was willing to sacrifice his position (to play centre) for success, then eventually replace Greeny the following year unless he's going really well. After all it is a rumour, although something seems fishy

I completely agree.

But an a little worried as Green has brought out DCEs greatest atributes.

Where as Moylan and DCE are very similar players.

But if it happens and Baz / Bozo think it can work than all good.
put moylan at fb. turbo in centre. keep green in the 6 for a yr til he moves on. premiership winning backline

You want Tom getting as many touches on the ball as possible, you won't get it with him at centre.

The only way Moylan comes is if Green goes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8