[moved] Who Cares?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Seriously..i am kind of over all this crap.... who cares...jeez we are all losers

Disintegration is my favourite of those three.

I'd love to see a second set comprised of:

Head on the Door
Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
Wish

I have been listening to The Smiths...but I also spent all afternoon re-programming a massive web application because someone decided they wanted a "different" field layout in their database, and they renamed all the fields and complained that the app didnt work anymore.....

grrrrrrr

I have been listening to The Smiths...but I also spent all afternoon re-programming a massive web application because someone decided they wanted a \"different\" field layout in their database, and they renamed all the fields and complained that the app didnt work anymore.....

grrrrrrr

Sound's like time for the IT version of the Liverpool Kiss :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

writing a program from scratch is fu and fairly easy.
Rewriting one is just plain annoying

:D

I type very very very very very very very very very very fast.

and my job requires me to be on the internet.

[quote author=Matabele]
Dan, you have made 500+ posts in the last fortnight.

Bugger me!

And there's a rumour circulating that Dan holds down a fulltime job. 8|

[/quote]

Nah dont believe anything you hear, hes an itinerant fruit picker and its out of season

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4